Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 6

Go down

Episode 6 Empty Episode 6

Post by Dan Foley Sat 14 May - 0:29:26

Oh my God! (laughing) I survived another one. Any question I've had of Boston Rob's loyalty is gone. He voted Rebecca with me and I'm on cloud 15. For right now. I'm not stupid. I know Boston Rob and Jaclyn have been together since day one and they could easily vote me out.

After tonite though, I don't think I can vote for Boston Rob.

Unless there's another tribal swap I might be forced to vote out Jaclyn since she took a penalty vote and the only person to vote with me was Rob (with one B). It would kill me to do that because she is likable and trustworthy and we get along pretty well.

However, I think I can trust Jaclyn more down the line. I really believe she has my back. But she didn't vote. This is like Sophie's Choice. Either decision I make could be the wrong the decision.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Episode 6 Empty Re: Episode 6

Post by Dan Foley Sat 14 May - 16:00:17

We have merged. All of my blood sweat and tears has paid off. I made merge and here's where all the real schmoozin' has to happen but not just yet. I'm not an idiot. People are gonna look at me and see the guy that was stuck on two loser tribes and overcame four tribal councils. I know comin in there's people gunnin for me. I just need to lay low right now and rely on people like Brenda, Jaclyn, Boston Rob, and the less impressive but I like'em anyway Robb with two B's.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sat 14 May - 18:29:55

Spence asked me how I'm still here. The dude is fishin'. I don't know for who or who he's aligned with or anything like that. I gave him some baloney about how Boston Rob allowed me to survive because Jaclyn disappeared but if there was a revote on a tie he'd vote me out in a Boston second. Spence, I don't trust that dude AT ALL.

There is no Vittuing way in hell I'm gonna tell that weaselly little boy bot anything about aligning myself with Boston Rob. Or Jaclyn. It would make my day if we could vote his ass out of this game.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sat 14 May - 20:18:41

Spence asked if Boston Rob would be willing to vote together. Who? What? I have no idea what he is talkin about. Spence, I don't know what to make of him. Maybe I'm bein too harsh by wantin him gone? He lacks social grace. At no point has he ever givin' me any indication that he's with me other than the occasions we voted together. Are we together? I don't know man. I just don't know. If we are he's not real great at showin it. If we're not he's not bein very tactful about it.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sat 14 May - 21:02:59

The twist with individual immunity is interesting. The person that wins immunity is safe but doesn't get a vote. The interesting thing about it is if there's six people in one alliance and six people in another alliance, if you win immunity your safe but you have just put your alliance at a numbers disadvantage. This is a case where winnin immunity might not be the best option. Unless you have no alliance then you can be safe without getting your hands dirty and watch the bloodbath unfold as if you were watchin Game of Thrones.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sat 14 May - 23:29:22

CONVERSATION:

Dan: Spence asked what happened I basically told them you granted me one last shot to win but made it clear I was next. I'm not close with Spence so I'm not givin him too much. I am gonna see where a coupla people stand but I'm with you and to a lesser extent Jaclyn.

Boston Rob: Oooooh that's a great thing you did, Dan! I'm with you no matter what to be honest. I vibed well with you from the start.  Have you talked to Brenda? I'm going to talk to Circe and see what's up?

Okay, so Natalie wants you, me, Kelly, herself, Jaclyn and someone else to make the core group... Just so you know. She suggested Spencer.

Dan: Im down with that. Ill shoot a very nice message to Nat. Im wary of Spence though he doesnt click with me I dont know why. Im a teddy bear lol. . Im with you no matter what so if thats the best move so be it. Robb has been talkin with Crystal and Spence and wondered if you and Jaclyn would align with them. Im pretty cool with him considerin hes Robb. The question comes down to basic math. I've said it before and Ill say it again superfans can't do simple math. Whichever path gets us the farthest is the path we should take.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sun 15 May - 12:09:16

CONVERSATION:

Dan: I don't know your situation but Im pretty cool with Robb. I appreciated your honesty and openness from a coupla nights ago. I dont know where I stand with alot of other players cuz they might see me as a threat. But I'm a straight shooter and I think your a straight shooter. If your interested Im lookin for a place to fit in.

Crystal: Ya I shoot straight. I'm just not sure what or who everyone is thinking for the vote.

Dan: Im thinkin tomorrow night will be bonkers after immunity challenge.

Crystal: Yep! I'll keep you updated on what I hear.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sun 15 May - 12:47:30

Fire represents life in this game. I tend to think at this stage of the game that numbers represent your life in this game. As long as you have the numbers you are still in it. Without numbers you're deader than Ebenezer Hazard.

I approached Crystal first to see if there was opportunity there. While she says she'll let me know about the vote which is awesome, it does not instill me with a whole lotta confidence 2 or 3 votes down the line.

Boston Rob tells me Natalie is a paranoid mess that wants to form a core alliance which includes me. He says she wants him, me, Jaclyn, Kelley (who I have never spoken to during this game), her, and maybe Spence. I'm absolutely down with that.

I need to speak with Natalie. I hear she's got alliances all over the place. I need to instill her with the confidence that I am someone she can rely on. Paranoid people respond to ego strokin' and reassurance. The last thing I need is for her to get all goofy and try to vote me out.

I worry about Spence. He asks for info but he doesnt give me anything in return. I know he's been talkin to Robb and considerin' Natalie wants him involved, he's been talkin to her too. I have made many attempts to connect with him but it just aint happenin'.

Boston Rob and me connected very early on and I was very suspicious of him but now he's my closest ally. I'd take an imaginary bullet for the guy. He's the only one I feel I can trust.

I want to trust Robb but Robb will do what Robb wants to do. He is my first ally but he's been talkin to Spence and if he's talkin to Spence I can't give him too much info.

The only other person I'm pretty sure I can trust Jaclyn. I question her reliability. I'm not even sure she knows there's a merge goin' on. I ain't seen her since the Gary vote. Blondes.

All this is don't mean jack if I'm on the block. Which is why I need to get to Natalie ASAP.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sun 15 May - 16:16:06

CONVERSATION:

Boston Rob: Glad you mentioned your feelings about Spencer. That kid rubs me the wrong way. I haven't spoken a word to Robb, but if you trust him I'm down.

Apparently Cirie, Aubrey and Todd are a tight group, so be careful. 

I didn't realize that winning this immunity loses a vote. I think you're right then. It's not worth it to win. Ideally it'd be nice if we could just play the middle and let the two sides get each other off, but I don't see that happening. Natalie has rooms with multiple people, so I don't trust her 100%, but I do think she'll stick with the core of us for the time being. She's paranoid.

Dan: Robb does not communicate as much as I would like him to. However he's not given me any indication to not trust him. Spencer only talks to me if he wants information and he's very cagey when he responds back. I want to talk to Natalie before immunity cuz I want to get a better sense of her.

We need to keep in mind someone won somethin' during that last reward challenge.

Boston Rob: Yes, someone did win something. It was only four of us on though. Myself, crystal/Circe (I mix them up to be honest)... I definitely didn't win it. I forgot who else was on at that time. Makes me nervous, but I'm sure with the paranoia someone will start talking...

Dan: I was on. I lost. Brenda was on but she told me she lost. I know Cirie was on and I thought Natalie and Kelley were on but I'm not 100%. We know it's out there and there might even be a coupla people that might have forgotten. Have you heard from Jaclyn recently? I ain't heard nothin from her since the Gary vote.

Boston Rob: Yeah, I'm thinking Cirie got it considering she wrote that "congrats on whoever got it" spill on the thread. I haven't heard a peep out of Jaclyn either. She's very inactive. Hate to say it, but we're going to need to cut her lose and get someone who is a bit more reliable when it comes to voting and what not. 

If Aubrey got that reward though we're f*****. She's really good. 

Natalie hasn't responded yet, but I know she's paranoid and wants to be in the majority. Spencer is sketchy and seems like a douchebag to be honest... even douchier than me. Not chill brah. Todd seems irrelevant, and crystal is playing a wonderful social game. She's reached out to me a couple times. I told her we should "look after" one another possibly just to see what she'd say after a couple of exchanges. She agreed, naturally, but something tells me I should not trust her one bit. 

I haven't talked to Brenda yet, but I feel like I should. She seems cool.

Dan: I'm not disagreeing with anything you just said. I would also message Robb, dont give him anything concrete. Feel him out. I'm on good terms with him but if hes in really good with Crystal and Spence we'd have be careful on how much to share with him. Ive spoken to Crystal and we have a similar agreement. My opinion not that you asked is if you just have an agreement to let someone know about a vote that won't hold too much water for too long. I prefer to have somethin more concrete.

Boston Rob: Well noted, brother. Thanks.

Dan: You're welcome, bro. I'm gonna play it cool as a cucumber and see who comes to me and Ill let you know what I hear and you and me can take it from there.

Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sun 15 May - 22:16:22

Cirie won immunity. Not a huge deal in the grand scheme of things. Unless I go home. Then it stings just a little cuz I coulda gone longer. The votes are more important right now than immunity.

Ive spoken with Natalie and if she is to be believed we would need 2 more solid votes. There's Boston Rob, Jaclyn, Natalie, and me. I dont know where Kelley fits in.

I have to assume that Crystal Todd Cirie and Aubry are all together. The good news is if Cirie keeps her immunity then she can not vote. Im hopin she keeps it
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sun 15 May - 23:46:31

CONVERSATION:

Todd: Hey Dan, I know we haven't had a chance to talk yet but my gut is telling me you could be a good ally.

Dan: Todd, I'm gonna be honest I got a shortage people usin the word "ally" with me. What do you have in mind?

Todd: I am sure the word ally comes up a lot . I am just very low on allies right now and I think you would be a good person to work with.

Dan: Not as much as you might think. Your not the only one low on allies. Im pretty cool with Crystal and Robb. I was good with cirie early on but that's cooled. But at this stage it really ain't about allies. It's about what gets you farther in the game. If you can help me get farther, im listening
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sun 15 May - 23:57:21

So after the challenge, Todd approaches me for an alliance. Come on bro! If Todd really wanted to align with me he woulda done so by now. I remember before the schoolyard pick and tried to reach out to him I was ignored.

Before the challenge, he at no point came up to me to offer any kind of congratulations or anything. Only after the challenge he approaches me, when he knows he needs a vote. I feel bad, I do. I don't want to lie to the guy. But I can't just tell em the truth either now can I?
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Mon 16 May - 0:23:35

Dan: Alright, talk to me Nat. I've been on the bottom so long Ive made friends with sewer dwellers. I want to be a part of a core alliance. None of this wait and see crap. 'Wait and see' means ' You might be goin so I aint promisin nothin'.

I am indebted to Boston Rob and Jaclyn because they kept me in. Granted they told me I'd be next out but that was before merge was a posibility and I'm not gonna think about the past. This is about feelin safe and secure in a blanket of an alliance. I think your smart enough to see what everyone doesnt.

Natalie: I see the alliances being formed, and I don't like it lol. I need someone to be tightly aligned with, and I don't think anyone would suspect us being so tight. I like this idea Dan! We need to get a private room ASAP.

I don't know who's telling me the truth. All I know is that Cirie/Aubry/Todd are tight, and that Robb and Spencer will vote together. As long as we keep Spencer and Robb away from CAT (lol Cirie/Aubry/Todd) then we should be safe! I've talked to Spencer a little, but if you talk to him then that'd make it even more a sure thing for us!

Dan: you know you can't vote if you win Immunity right?

Natalie:  I didn't participate so I won't be winning lol. It's more important for us to have numbers right now!!

Dan: I made a halfassed effort. The only benefit to winning (aside from not being voted out) is to give it to someone we don't want to vote. 

I think you, me, Boston Rob, and Jaclyn that's 4. We need two more at least. If Spence wasn't so anti-social towards the Danimal I'd be on board with him. I've got a decent relationship with Robb but I know Robbs been talkin with Crystal (who hasnt) but I worry she might be too close to the CAT.

Natalie:  I think I can get Kelley, so as long as either Spencer or Robb vote with us then that should be enough!! Who are you thinking we should vote? Aubry since she's good at challenges?

We should get a room with you me Jaclyn and rob maybe!

Dan: I already got Todd tryin to align with me. I'm playin it cool. Don't worry.  Spence told me Aubry or Todd. I would prefer Aubry. But Todd is the safe bet. If Aubry or Cirie has an idol they could play it at any time it just depends on who and when.

Natalie: I don't think spooky would give out an idol for reward, it seems too cliche lol but it's possible. And we have so many people against her another reward wouldn't really affect it I don't think. But I'm not against voting Todd either.

I told crystal "I'm voting with majority whatever they want!" I haven't told her about the Aubry plan. Crystals wanting to vote Spencer or Robb, but we obviously don't want to do that.

Dan: Wow. I did not see that comin. I figured Brenda before Robb. But with that info we can get Robb on board.

Natalie: I mean crystal seemed like she'd vote whoever, but she threw out Spencer and Robb as options. Maybe she was trying to find out if I would vote them? Sneaky if so lol

Dan: I can't keep up with you. If it were me I'd throw out a name to Gage a response. Voting Aubry means we all need to be on board. No backsies. No flip flopping. All in. I know Jaclyn wants Aubry gone. Spence seems like he wants Aubry as well. I think if Spence and I can convince Robb, we are fine.

Natalie: Okay that sounds good to me then! Have you heard where Kelley or Jaclyn or Rob lie? They were on my first tribe with me so I assume they'd vote with us, but I haven't heard much about them. I'll message them and tell them, so if you do too then that'll make it seem even more like majority!

Okay numbers wise, you, me, Jaclyn, Rob, Kelley and then Spencer/Robb, that's 7/11. Awesome!

Dan: Jaclyn wants Aubry gone. I don't mind votin (that way)

Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Mon 16 May - 0:34:45

I don't mind tellin ya but I'm feelin pretty good right now. Rob and me talked and we're on the same page. Natalie and me talked and I think I've convinced her of my intentions. I think Todd figures I'm not takin his offer but theres a good chance he's stayin. You gotta be ahead of the game. I have a very good feelin he may have been fishin for info but who knows.

The vote right now seems to be Aubry. This game is crazy and things change. Its always in the back of my head that it could be me. I will continue to think that way until I'm sittin there in the Final 3.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down