Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 7

Go down

Episode 7 Empty Episode 7

Post by Dan Foley Mon 16 May - 19:31:44

Another Tribal Council down. The plan worked beautifully. Aubry was sent packin. It's too bad too cuz before the very first challenge we were pretty cool. But if you don't keep tabs on people that will help you down the line you've just ended your game before it even started.

Look at me. I'm old, fat, bald, and I was on two losing tribes. How did I suddenly put myself in the majority alliance? Schmoozing works!
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 Empty Re: Episode 7

Post by Dan Foley Mon 16 May - 21:11:45

I lost immunity. Again. Unlike last immunity challenge, I actually tried to win. That was not easy. At all. My purpose for competin' was to make sure Cirie did NOT win.

I won immunity by scoring no points! As sad as that it is,I won immunity! But so did Cirie. Vittu!

So, as much as I want to hold on to this immunity and keep myself safe, I may need to give it up to ensure I have a vote for my alliance at the next tribal.

This is a very tough decision.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Mon 16 May - 22:08:53

I *ahem* won immunity. This is the first time in a long time that I can say I'm completely safe. Strategically it makes sense to give it up. Robb and Jaclyn both got penalty votes. This is the second tribal in a row where Jaclyn got a penalty vote. She's not reliable which sucks for me.

A smart player would see that as an opportunity. Especially if I keep immunity. I'm one less vote. There's 9 people eligible to vote. 2 took penalty votes. If Crystal and Todd are smart they'd target an inactive and pull in someone like Brenda or Spence to knock out Robb or Jaclyn.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Mon 16 May - 23:37:07

No one is sayin' much to me. What I'm hearin' I'm not likin'. 'They' want Robb gone. That is not cool. Robb, cool guy when he's not actin' douchey. Plus no one respects the guy's game. The less active he is, the bigger goat he is.

Robb and me have been aligned since day 2, day 3? If nothin' changes and he's really in danger maybe I need to give up my immunity for him. It's a tough decision.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down