Confessional #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confessional #2

Post by Rob Mariano on Thu 19 May - 3:23:13

Will post my weekly confessional in the morning...

I will say lol... What a day... Alliances, scandals... Hmmm

Kelly took a complete and total 180... She's gotta go soon. I'm not sure why Natalie wants her here... I don't trust Kelley one bit. If I have it my way (like I usually do)..: Kelley will go very soon.

I think Natalie is Rachael btw. I'm pretty sure.
avatar
Rob Mariano

Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessional #2

Post by Rob Mariano on Thu 19 May - 21:10:52

So I'm in a wholeeeeeeee lot of trouble. There's not much that I can do as of now... The girls are certain I voted Kelly out and now want revenge (so I've heard from Natalie and in PM's)... Gonna see what I can do.
avatar
Rob Mariano

Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessional #2

Post by Rob Mariano on Thu 19 May - 21:21:57

avatar
Rob Mariano

Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessional #2

Post by Rob Mariano on Thu 19 May - 22:51:58

I really have to update y'all because I am playing a masterful game. Lmfao
avatar
Rob Mariano

Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessional #2

Post by Tina Wesson on Thu 19 May - 23:35:10

Please do!
avatar
Tina Wesson
Admin

Join date : 2016-03-18

View user profile http://spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessional #2

Post by Rob Mariano on Thu 19 May - 23:51:23

Okay, so...

Natalie cannot be trusted at all. She used the immunity on me, but only for her self gain. I cannot vote. She's playing stupid and pretends like she didn't know this. Like stop... People were not comparing notes (which is why it was so easy to fool them) and it was getting me in a lot of trouble! Luckily, I was able to turn this whole thing around. I told Natalie not to use the immunity on me for pure strategy. I wanted it, but you can't let your right hand know what your left hand is doing. Anyway, she did it, but not for the most genuine reasons.

Natalie told Brenda that I voted Spencer out... That's not true. Natalie switched her vote. That's why Brenda was gunning for me hardcore. She thought I turned against the alliance. I am so glad that I reached out to Brenda, because Natalie would have gotten away with her lies if we didn't talk.

I wrote Brenda. Here's our conversation (most of it):


Boston wrote:Hi Brenda,

I'm going to be frank with you. Given your post, it is quite apparent that you want me out, or wanted me out. I'm not sure why. I thought we were working together? I voted the way I said I would. I voted to keep Spencer here, and Kelly out. No questions asked. I did exactly as we discussed in the group. Yes, I am quiet, but I kept my word. I have not made a strike against you thus far, so I really want to know what's up?

Another thing, I did realize that the votes were not lined up as they were suppose to be, so I am assuming you think I'm the one who switched? I 110% did not switch. I wanted Spencer here, because I don't trust Kelly at all, which is something I believe I've shared with the group. I don't know what I can do to prove to you that I kept my word, but I guess you will see by the end of the game. I just really don't want us going after each other for something neither of us did or didn't do.

I'm pretty sure I know who switched the votes and is trying to frame me for their own game, and if you'd like to talk this out I'm here.

- Rob



Brenda wrote:Honestly, I did. I thought you did switch your vote but not now that Dan told me you voted Kelley. So for that I'm sorry. I voted Cirie and wanted her out. It's is annoying you got the frame of it though. Jaclyn said she was confused. Ugh! Who are you thinking switched?


Brenda wrote:Natalie Anderson wrote-
Dan told me he didn't trust Spencer much, and he's barely ever talked to me so I had to switch when the vote went that way. Rob told me he was voting Spencer too but I guess he was lying to me??


Here is what she (Natalie) said.


Rob wrote:OMG now that's funny!

"I think I'm gonna vote Spencer to keep the Fab Five on our side for now, and Dan seemed down to lose Spencer too so he wouldn't be mad either. And if Cirie has an idol then hopefully she'd use it and waste it!" -Natalie Anderson

The Fab Five is the alliance they threw me into, and I went against them consisted of:

Cirie, Kelly, Natalie, myself and Jac (but they just threw us in). I preferred working with you guys, so I didn't vote the way they told me to vote, which was Spencer.



Rob wrote:*light bulb moment*

I didn't know she told you that. I asked her if she had any clue why you were upset with me, and she told me no. Lol. She's definitely being fishy. We can't let her know we're onto her, because she's too damn good. I'm not going to mention this conversation to anyone. As far as anyone knows, we are still at odds, but trust me, I have your back. I wouldn't have approached ya if I didn't want to work with you. If you ever have a problem like the one from earlier, please call me out on it. With the way this game is being played, I think we need to start fact checking if we have any doubts about our conversations, because people are lying right to our faces. Being that we don't question it, we take it for the truth. I've fallen victim to that too many times. lol. Master manipulators up in here. I want to work with you, and I'm willing to do whatever I can to make sure myself, you, Dan, (heck, whoever we trust) can get as far as possible. I trusted the people in our group, but now I'm conflicted and don't know what to do.


Ultimately, we made a plan to make Natalie think we trust her, but we don't. Natalie is in with everyone... I don't like that. No one knows that Brenda and myself have made up.

Kelly, Cirie and Natalie are definitely together. Also not good.

Because I can't vote this is a sticky situation, because majority would depend on Jac (who's never here), Dan, and Brenda.

Todd is with Cirie. I truly believe that. However, I gotta do whatever I can to keep Dan here. We gotta keep this numbers advantage.

Jac, myself, Dan and Brenda

vs. Cirie, Natalie and Kelly (ugh, so mad she stayed)

Getting rid of Todd is so stupid, but at this point, it's our only option. Unless he decides to side with us. Wouldn't make sense for his game though that much. He'd be fifth on our alliance, as oppose to their fourth. I want to try and split the votes, but jac isn't on for confirmation.

This may not make any sense, because I only really talk in PM's, but I'll try my best to post some more for you to read in the morning...
avatar
Rob Mariano

Join date : 2016-05-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessional #2

Post by Tina Wesson on Fri 20 May - 0:04:00

A+ confessional! Can't wait to hear more Smile
avatar
Tina Wesson
Admin

Join date : 2016-03-18

View user profile http://spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Confessional #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum