Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessional Zone

Go down

Confessional Zone Empty Confessional Zone

Post by Aubry Bracco Mon 2 May - 18:23:21

Everyone so far seems pretty excited to play, maybe a little too excited. There's a lot of caps locks back and forth and I don't know whether to take that as them being in-character or not really taking things that serious. But it's Crystal so who knows? She was pretty OTT in her season. I think I'll take it slow and see who else shows up and figure out who I want to get close to and who to avoid like a plague.
Aubry Bracco
Aubry Bracco

Back to top Go down

Confessional Zone Empty Re: Confessional Zone

Post by Aubry Bracco Fri 6 May - 0:06:10

I got pulled away from the comp right when the challenge was starting and I couldn't get back until it was halfway over, I was a little worried they were going to think nasty things about me and vote me out if we lost. But then I realized there was almost no one on from Tribe Pink (I'm not going to try to spell that off the top of my head, too lazy) and that Brenda and Dan were screwed. Dan was talking to me back and forth in PM's and he was pretty nice, which was a pleasant surprise. I wasn't sure I would want to work with him from his character choice since I hated him in World's Apart for how nasty he was to Shirin, but here he's not so bad. He should be fine since he was one of only two to actually show up and try. I wonder what happened with all the others, that was a lot of people to be missing for the first challenge.

Over on our tribe though, it looks like they forgave me for being a bit tardy and we've bonded some. Crystal's super happy to have me here, I can't tell if she's just always excited or if she really does want to work with me but I hope it's the latter. I'm disappointed that Penner didn't show up cuz I like his character so it looks like whoever picked him will have a disappointing adaption of him but oh well. If he doesn't pick it up it'll be an easy choice for a first boot.
Aubry Bracco
Aubry Bracco

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubry Bracco Wed 11 May - 18:59:09

I know I haven't been the best at writing confessionals, it's mostly because I actually have two games to worry about right now and one of them is way more stressful than the other. We've been pretty smooth so far with our little tribe. I feel bad that Penner left when it turned out he was on vacation for the first round, but we couldn't have known that. Purple group doesn't seem to be very active since that's why they keep missing challenges, and green looks really strong. I can't tell if they're all getting along well or if they just work together nicely, but it might be a problem to break through later. I hope I don't lose motivation, having two games juggling and also having to go to bed early for sub jobs has me knackered and neither game is anywhere close to being over. Usually it's when I stop giving a shit that I play poorly.
Aubry Bracco
Aubry Bracco

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubry Bracco Sun 22 May - 21:18:20

Joining up with the girls in the little room really was a good idea as it gives us a chance to connect and discuss the votes and Todd seems like someone who would be good to add on as well. I have no idea what to think of Jaclyn and Kelley, they message me and seem to like me but I feel like they probably have groups on their own tribes and we haven't confirmed anything solid. So I don't know how much I can really count on them, do I count them as allies? I don't know. It's hard to keep up with the writing in this with so much crap in both games.
Aubry Bracco
Aubry Bracco

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubry Bracco Sun 22 May - 21:19:43

I want to know why some people seem to go so long without showing up for the most basic parts of the game like challenges. I've been tardy a few times, but I always did my best to show up. Why even sign up if you're not going to try to do anything at all? It's a bit ridiculous how hard things have been for Brenda and Dan and I can't help but feel bad for them.
Aubry Bracco
Aubry Bracco

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubry Bracco Sun 22 May - 21:22:34

I sucked at the challenge because I was on my phone. I couldn't load things fast because my phone is one of those ones you can get for free and then only pay 30 dollars a month for and it crashes frequently. I was on my phone instead of the laptop because I had to get off and go to my bedroom to lay down and try to sleep at 10 pm my timezone because I might have to get up at 6 am to go into school to supply. I should have only taken on one game at once or waited until summer before playing any more strategy games to be honest. I haven't been able to live up to Aubry's awesomeness very much from all the shit I have to do.

I know they will probably vote me out and I really don't blame them. I hate the thought that Hayden and Brenda will automatically think that I'm weak and useless though. I tried my best, but my technology froze up and it's a terrible first impression.
Aubry Bracco
Aubry Bracco

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubry Bracco Sun 22 May - 21:24:39

I'm so shocked they didn't immediately vote me out after that piss poor challenge performance. It further established a bond with Todd though and I'm so happy to have him as part of our little group. I had a crush on him when China was airing and was so sad that he was gay </3. Unfortunately I can't make the next one at all because of the time it's happening at and I'll have to hope I can make it.
Aubry Bracco
Aubry Bracco

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubry Bracco Sun 22 May - 21:26:42

I'm out, and I'm not shocked lol. This wasn't really my best shot at all, but I was mostly signing up because I love Garrett and Kathy. I'd also forgotten that I had done the same thing for someone else weeks ago, and I underestimated how big of a drag it would be not being able to strategize past 9EST. I probably won't play another game like this until after June so I won't have so many disadvantages. But it was a good time and I can't wait to find out who my allies were.
Aubry Bracco
Aubry Bracco

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down