Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 10

Go down

Episode 10 Empty Episode 10

Post by Dan Foley Thu 19 May - 20:31:50

Tribal Council sucked big time. I wasn't Spencer's biggest fan, the dude was probably gonna come after me at some point, and I thought we could knock him out of the game last night. But after all that posturing and indecisiveness from Natalie I thought fine, looks like it's Kelley.

We were planning on splittin' the votes. I have no idea what happened.

I voted Kelley. Spencer likely voted Kelley. Boston Rob probably voted Kelley. I don't know much more than that. I'm confused.

What Natalie basically told me that it was my idea and she and Jaclyn decided to vote out Spence. Sure, put it on me to deflect from yourself. Natalie flipped. Now one of my best allies is on the block, Boston Rob.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Episode 10 Empty Re: Episode 10

Post by Dan Foley Thu 19 May - 23:48:41

Can you believe this crap?

I feel like my alliance came from the Island of Misfit Idiots. We had a shot to take out Cirie and it didn't work. Now, Kelley and Cirie want me gone. This would not be happening if everything went according to plan.

I'm not an idiot. Jaclyn is makin a big play right now. Natalie is on the boat with her. It's a girls club. Luckily, much to the anger of Brenda, Natalie gave her immunity to Boston Rob which means he's safe.

The difference is Jaclyn is someone I trust. Maybe not as completely as I once did because now her plan is backfiring. Brenda wants Rob gone. I need Rob to stay. Natalie is pushing for Todd. TODD? What the hell has he done? Unfortunately for me, I was kind of an arrogant jerk with him during the Aubry boot. He seems cool but I burned that bridge with napalm and a flamethrower.

Yeah, it was my plan and Natalie and Jaclyn are takin the credit and shovin me out. Clearly Kelley has more pull than I thought.

I was workin hard to keep my group together but you know what? Screw it. Ill vote to keep Boston Rob and Jaclyn, screw everyone else. I'm goin to take a back seat, which is what I shoulda been doin the whole time.

I made the mistake of strategizin' more and schmoozin' less. Now I gotta fade into the background. It seems to work for Jaclyn, don't it?

But that's assumin' I'm still here. I trusted that Jaclyn and Natalie would stick with the alliance last vote but they didn't. Ill be shocked if I survive this vote tonight but if I do?

I made the mistake of strategizin' more and schmoozin' less. Now I gotta fade into the background. It seems to work for Jaclyn, don't it?
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Fri 20 May - 1:19:30

Considerin' I'm the likely guy to get voted out I tried to make amends with Todd. I know I was kind of a dick to him when he asked about an alliance. I tried. Did he say 'Yeah bro, its a game' or 'No problems mi amigo'? Not at all. He responded with "I thought you were goin' last time and I was shocked when Spencer left". Yeah, we all were, thank you Captain Obvious. Those of us who didn't vote Spence out were surprised.

If the powers that be, Jaclyn, determine Todd should go well yipee kiyay
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down