Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EPISODE 13 (FINALE?)

2 posters

Go down

EPISODE 13 (FINALE?) Empty EPISODE 13 (FINALE?)

Post by Dan Foley Tue 24 May - 19:42:02

Brenda has been voted out leavin' me as the last Vittu standin'. I don't like it. I'm not comfortable with it. I'm on a tribe of four Hueras.

This close to the end and there's really only one person standin' in my way. Kelley. If she loses, she's gone. If she wins I'm gone. It might be tonite it might be tomorrow but my game is over. If she wins and I'm not the target tonite then I am forced to make a very difficult decision that I don't want to make.

Boston Rob is increasingly becoming aggressive in his decision making regardin' the vote. He's pushin' Jaclyn hard. I'm not sure I agree with it.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

EPISODE 13 (FINALE?) Empty Re: EPISODE 13 (FINALE?)

Post by Tina Wesson Tue 24 May - 20:03:38

Yes this episode is the finale <3
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

https://spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Tue 24 May - 21:18:53

Yeah, so that immunity was a bigger blunder than Mark Sanchez's epic butt fumble. I don't know the ins and outs of what's happenin behind the scenes. I know I lost. What else is new?

One second Natalie wins and we're about kiss Kelley good bye.

The next second, Kelley wins and Natalie goes ballistic goin so far as to almost quittin'. I don't really care. Dung happens, man. But I have to act like I do cuz if Natalie goes or quits or whatever, that means I don't have to vote. It sucks Kelley is still here tho.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Tue 24 May - 22:37:43

Natalie is makin a big show about quittin. I wonder if she's really Liza Minelli. Anyway, I don't know how much to take what she says seriously. I can't help but wonder if this is all just a ploy to try and blindside me. It makes sense. Why not vote out the last Vittu in the game? I've had a target on my back since one. It's the easy vote.

Kelley *ahem* won immunity. She won it. It was won under less than favourable circumstances. Natalie had it and then it was ripped away from her.

There's just so much to sort through. Boston Rob is claimin' Jaclyn, Kelley,and him have a 'real final 3' room. Clearly, Rob wants to keep Natalie. Keepin' Natalie gives someone a chance to beat Kelley in the final immunity challenge. If Natalie can't beat Kelley, who would Rob side with, me or Natalie?

Jaclyn wants to vote Natalie. Temptin'. Very temptin'. But it guarantees Kelley a spot in the final 3. Then it comes down to who moves on with her. There is a really good chance Rob and her vote me out. Jaclyn has been less than trustworthy over the past few votes and that 'real final 3' room, man. Whether it's real or not I don't know.

There's a lot of lyin' man. Desperate people do desperate things. Boston Rob is a desperate man. He will do anything and say anything to win.

In the end I'm in a no win situation. I mean that in the most literal way possible. I truly am in a no win situation. I'm gonna vote out someone I genuinely like (if not totally trust) and I'm not winnin' no matter what the vote.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Tue 24 May - 23:50:39

That's the question Tina? These four have been together since the very start of the game. It makes me nervous. I'm more nervous than a Vikings kicker during the final seconds of a playoff game, man. There is a very strong possibility I'm goin tonite. It sucks. This is my 12th tribal council. No one's mentioning that little fact. No one's mentionin' that we all deserve to be here and someone deservin' is gonna get voted out. Probably me.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Tue 24 May - 23:55:04

Sorry, that was for Tribal, not the confessional.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Wed 25 May - 15:10:36

Dan: Check the immunity challenge thread. Natalie was initially announced as the winner. But Tina then said there was a problem with the timestamp. Since Kelley posted seconds or something before the deadline and got all 10 correct Tina took immunity away from Natalie and gave it to Kelley.

Kelley is immune and Natalie is pissed (rightfully so because we were all ready to kick Kelley to the curb). Natalie was talkin about quitting but said Tina said there are no quitters in this game. Natalie said she'd take a penalty if we asked and vote her out or she would help vote out Jaclyn and take a penalty next round. I don't know how much of that I actually believe.

And Jaclyn wants to vote Natalie.

Boston Rob: Geesh I missed a lot.  Anyway, who did you want to lean towards? Natalie told me she's cool with voting jacqlyn. I'm not sure if I believe she'll just give up her game for us, but let me gets feel. Jacqlyn is too wishy washy. I don't trust her. I think I'm going to vote for her. Obviously I won't vote before we talk, but she's mentioned both names to me.

Dan: Here's where I stand. If we're as solid as I hope we are it doesn't make a difference. Jaclyn hasnt done anything in the challenges so she won't help in beatin Kelley at the next immunity challenge but we can guarantee our spot in the finals no matter what.

If we vote Jaclyn out then Natalie might give us a shot to beat Kelley and if so we can get her outta the game (finally). If not then we vote Natalie out at that point and we end up with the same result.

We could split the votes 2 for Nat and 2 for Jaclyn and see what happens with a tie. Is it rocks? Does Kelley have to make the decision? Who knows?

That's assumin they vote for one another.

Then there's another scarier option, we're bein lied to, there's a super secret women's alliance and I go out now and you go out next which makes whole discussion pointless.

This Jaclyn's and Nat's fault for screwin' up the split vote plan and decidin' to vote Spence out. Jaclyn coulda voted Nat out with us but chose to vote Cirie (not that I'm complainin' but it's why we're havin this discussion).

Here's what I know for sure you ain't goin anywhere tonite lol

Boston Rob: We are still solid. I like that you laid out the facts that way. Liking what I'm hearing. Votes are due at 5, but essentially we decide who goes home as we have two votes. Also... Good point about Natalie maybe giving us a shot to beat Kelly. At this point, it's just a matter of what we want to do! Either way I think we have a great shot at finals though bro. So glad we got a chance to work with one another.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Wed 25 May - 15:20:31

CONVERSATION:

Dan: Okay, so much drama at the immunity challenge tonight. Great.

Jaclyn: I think we can survive this vote though. What do you wanna do though? I am not voting you. Promise.

Dan: I think it's gonna be me. The second Kelley won I knew. Ill end up votin Rob or Nat, you'll end up votin for the one I didn't vote for cuz you dont wanna vote me and Rob and Nat will vote me.

Jaclyn: I kind of wanna vote Natalie. I mean I hate to be ruthless but we're at crunch time. but, if we want to beat Kelley, probably better to have Natalie. Whatever we do we should make sure we have 2 defensive votes and we don't split obviously lol. That's at least half the vote if we vote the same. but yeah lol knowing this game....but to threaten to quit is drama queen-y.

Dan:  I don't WANT to vote any one. You three are awesome. However, from a game point I wanna get to the end. You and Rob had my back for a long time in this game goin' back to that damned cursed purple tribe. It's a lot to take in but I wanna get into the Final 3. I 'm gettin the feelin I'm in a no win scenario. I'm thinkin it's gonna be me. If ain't me now it'll be me next. I'm sure Kelley is pushin me to go. Rob ain't said anything to me since the one message I got from him today. Nothin. Be real with me. Is there any scenario where I make it to the end if Kelley wins next?

Jaclyn: Yeah cause she won't be able to vote. it'll be me/you voting that 3rd person out. Then we can gang up on Kelley at the final tribal council and let them know she's been basically left out of every plan, hasn't voted, etc. I think she can be beat. But we can still try to get the necklace tonight too:)
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Wed 25 May - 15:39:20

Right now, man, I'm doin' everything I can to make sure the vote ain't me. I'm not sure if I did enough. The fact Jaclyn and Rob haven't said my name's come up is promisin'. So the decision is between Natalie and Jaclyn.

Natalie can beat Kelley in immunity. She has the ability. But if she makes it to the end, I don't think I can beat her. But I know I can't beat Kelley. Either way I think I lose.

Boston Rob and me have been votin together and have been out of the same loop multiple times. He's not goin anywhere.

Jaclyn, man, I don't know about her man. I don't. I think keepin her benefits me in that she's more likely to take me to the finals than Natalie would be. If she didn't pull some shady moves I would say no question, let's vote out Natalie. But I don't know.

Between Jaclyn and Natalie, they've both had my back. It's a coin flip. Boston Rob and me have a huge decision to make.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Wed 25 May - 16:36:50

Natalie went and I think she voted for me on her way out. Go figure. I got another vote. Natalie was a good player. By Natalie votin me that says to me that I made the right decision in writin her name down.

Jaclyn Rob and me have been an alliance for a long time. I came into this game sayin I would not flip on my core alliance. I held true to that. But the game ain't over yet.

The goal was a final three of Rob Jaclyn and me. There's one person standin' in the way of makin' that happen. Kelley. She is on a huge immunity run. She's won 3 immunities in row and I think 4 individual immunities total. She's a beast. But I'm the Danimal. I've survived 12 tribal councils. 11 without the sweet, sweet comfort of immunity savin' my hide.

She's gotta go down. Tonite is the last opportunity to take her down.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Wed 25 May - 20:33:00

I blew it man. I misread the second question and I blew it. I gave Kelley the time she needed to win immunity and now she's immune and I have to choose between Jaclyn and Boston Rob to vote out. I'm not dumb enough to think that they won't both vote me out and that would be disappointin' to say the least. But I dropped the ball. That falls on me, no one else. I own that.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Wed 25 May - 23:56:44

This is a crap decision to make. The jury is full of people who Kelley didn't even vote out. She won immunity, good for her. Her hands are clean. Boston Rob and me, we're tight. We've been tight a long time but neither one of us stands a chance against all those Kelley supporters.

Kelley who has never said anything to me this entire game I might add.

I've given my word to both Boston Rob and Jaclyn. One of them is gettin voted out. I have to write one of their names down. Both of them have done so much for me in this game. I've become close to both of them. It feels so wrong to vote either one of them out. I'm flippin' on one of 'em and we know flippers don't win.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Thu 26 May - 0:13:21

Goin into tribal council. I honestly have no clue what I'm gonna do. It's like Sophia's Choice all over again. Boston Rob and me clicked immediately. We were on the same side of the votes the majority of the game. Even when the votes didn't go our way. The dude is cool and deserves to go to the end Jaclyn has shown she's had my back consistently even if some of her methods were shady but we made an alliance first and she came through.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Fri 27 May - 1:24:59

It occurs to me I forgot to explain my decision to vote out Boston Rob, my brother in arms in this game. The dude is pissed and I know it.

It sucks I did it. I would rather go to the end with Boston Rob. Part of me is seriously wonderin' if I did the right thing. But the truth is that I gave Jaclyn my vote first, it sucks but you have to nitpick. It also occurs to me that people might vote Boston Rob over me. Most importantly, if Boston Rob can look past the fact that his closest ally voted him out, he might actually vote for me.

Jaclyn is strong. She has a flawed game but she made moves. There were times when she was as shady as Rex Ryan in a women's shoe store, sure. If she can make a case on why Kelley shouldn't win maybe some votes can go my way.

Kelley is more than likely winnin' this game. But if the New York Giants can beat my nearly undefeated Pats with a miracle catch to David Tyree then anything can happen.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down