Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kelley Wentworth

3 posters

Go down

Kelley Wentworth Empty Kelley Wentworth

Post by Tina Wesson Thu 26 May - 13:01:01

This is where Kelley will post her opening statement.
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

https://spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kelley Wentworth Empty Re: Kelley Wentworth

Post by Kelley Wentworth Thu 26 May - 13:21:16

Opening statement:

Hello jury. First of all I want to thank Tina and Sandra for hosting such a laid back game. Hardly any drama and these are the kinds of games I prefer.

I played this game with three different goals in mind: be a helpful tribe member in challenges, make the merge, and create strong bonds with people. I feel like I was actually very succesful in the first two. I helped both of my tribes, original and swapped, win challenges. And obviously I made the merge. I really wish I was more succesful with the last one, but I feel like inactivity played a big part in that. I was here every round, playing in every challenge (probably missed one here or there, but I figured it wasnt a crucial one), and discussing the vote every night. However, sometimes I felt helpless because the people that I wanted to work with were inactive. I'm not sure if it was because of timezones or work schedules, but I couldn't really play a strong social game, or as strong as I would have liked to, because of that. And somehow among all this craziness, I became a threat among the people who were active, and that really worried me. Because there were people still in the game that were not playing as hard as I was, and me leaving before them would have bothered me a great deal. But at the same time, I was bothered by the inactivity a little. Last night was the final immunity challenge, and only me and Dan showed up Laughing but like I said, those are really things you cannot change if you are a busy person, but I would have loved to see a little bit more crazy things happen. In challenges as well as with strategy.

In summary, I feel like I played the best game that I could with the cards that I was dealt. I was strong in challenges, I was social as much as I could be, and made some good bonds with people, pre-jurors and jurors alike. If you need to know anything else about my game, feel free to ask. Thanks for your time.

Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Thu 26 May - 21:16:24

Ok now that both Dan and Jaclyn have spoken I want to point something out: both of them keep stressing that I dont deserve it because I won immunities and I didnt have to work as hard. It really isn't my fault. The twist was, you win immunity, you cannot vote. And yes, every time I won immunity, I tried to talk to people into convincing them to vote Dan out. No one saw the threat that he was but me. And his opening speech proves it.

I would love to win but I know I am facing an uphill battle. I just want the jury to realize that had I not won this necklace, I would be in there with you all. Jaclyn and Dan have both said so directly or indirectly. This game is called SURVIVOR and i did what I could to survive. In my case, it was winning the necklace since I was clearly on the outs.
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Diaz-Twine Fri 27 May - 12:54:32

Congrats Kelley, good luck
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Tue 31 May - 15:08:59

Closing Stament:

Don't feel like I have much else to say. I already said everything I needed to say. Whether I win or lose, I am proud of the way I played and no one can take that feeling away from me. Sandra, Tina, thank you for hosting.

Jury, good luck with your decision. Jaclyn and Dan, good luck.
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down