Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robb Zbacnik

+2
Robb Zbacnik
Tina Wesson
6 posters

Go down

Robb Zbacnik Empty Robb Zbacnik

Post by Tina Wesson Thu 26 May - 13:02:54

This is where Robb will make a statement or ask questions.
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

https://spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Robb Zbacnik Empty Re: Robb Zbacnik

Post by Robb Zbacnik Fri 27 May - 19:05:37

I asked the hosts if I could just play Russian roulette with you guys but they wouldn't allow it.

Jaclyn, it seems from your opening statement that you ran this show. Tell me how you can say that yet be a conniving trance pansy at the same time. I have people who try to be horrible but suck at the same time. My question for you is Who deserves to win less between the three of you

Kelly, you're a genuine fantastic coattail rider. Is there one move in this game you made on your own? Also is the 3 + 3 with the 2 + 2 still valid becuase if it is I want you to tell me why it was possible you chose to fart on the apes
Robb Zbacnik
Robb Zbacnik

Back to top Go down

Post by Robb Zbacnik Fri 27 May - 19:08:40

Dannyyyyyy, what's up. Are you confident that had we made final 3 together that you would've nested bested beated me? Because I resent that. Also are there any moves you made in this game on your own. Great job for playing guys, and remember eat the zebra before if nose gets caught in the Chernobyl house of stupid legions of Atlantic Kelp Cults
Robb Zbacnik
Robb Zbacnik

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Fri 27 May - 19:42:31

I dont think I fit the definition of a coattail rider at all, and I dont think you have read my opening statement, or any of the other answers given to the jurors so far. A coattail rider sits back, lets other people get their hands dirty, gets told how to vote, and doesnt cause any commotion. A coattail rider makes it to the finals without any blood on their hands, but also with 0 chance of winning the game.

I had a target on my back since the merge apparently. People wanted me out for some bizarre reason. Jaclyn keeps repeating that my game sucked, yet her and her alliance wanted me out so badly, makes no sense. Someone whose games sucks as much as mine apparently did gets dragged to the end, not made a target of.

And that question has already been asked, so I'll just copy and paste:

Answer to Todd:

To be honest, I wish I could give you a list of all the moves and crazy blindsides I pulled in this game. But the closest answer to what you are looking for is the Spencer vote, which I discussed with Natalie and I believe Jaclyn was left out of (THIS IS NOT TRUE ANYMORE. HER MAJESTY JACLYN SAID SO). After that vote I realized something was wrong, that I was on the bottom and I started to see people's true colors. So, I had to be super careful with what I said to people. I had ideas of moves I wanted to make, but people were either not listening to me, or I just didn't trust them enough to tell them.

Trust me, I would love to name a list of moves, but with being in the minority/outs, being unable to vote for 4 rounds (which was necessary for me to make it here), and like half the cast being inactive, it was just near impossible for me to make moves if I was not with the "in group". I even asked for a room with Cirie and Brenda, trying to make a move against Natalie/Jaclyn/Dan/Rob (I figured out by this point they were together) but with my luck it was the same round Cirie was blindsided by Jaclyn and co. Rolling Eyes

if you want the tl;dr: i tried to make moves, but I had the, excuse my French, shittiest luck in this game

Also I dont think I understand this:

"Also is the 3 + 3 with the 2 + 2 still valid becuase if it is I want you to tell me why it was possible you chose to fart on the apes"

Is this what the kids are saying these days? I feel so out of the loop here. Are these lyrics of a song or....Laughing
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 27 May - 19:46:34

lmfao I missed you. Your comment to me honestly made me laugh thank you.

I didn't wanna vote you out either so I just didn't vote. Your exit was hilarious too. I posted in it a couple of days later:)

Being conniving in Survivor is bad? I don't agree.

But what is a trance pansy? If you meant trans-pansy I'm not sure I acted that way? I got my hands dirty and definitely wasn't a pansy. I don't think my boobs look like a trans boobs. I would say I'm pretty horrible, to people that I don't like. I probably suck at challenges. I didn't suck at not getting voted out though.

I think that Kelley deserves to win less out of the 3 of us.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Fri 27 May - 19:47:40

love you too bby
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 27 May - 19:56:24

Her Majesty Jaclyn <3

You're learning!!!

Hi my favorite jealous ugly hater, jealousy-personified Razz thought that was you.

Also, I personally didn't want you out. When you read my confessionals you'll see I made fun of you the entire time. Dan/Rob mainly wanted you out. It made sense in a way cause of what people were saying about the jury LOVING you cause they probably just know who you are:) especially typing in colors and all. Only like 3 people can do that?

But I'm not sure what I would have actually done. I didn't get to cause you have no life outside of McDonald's and your wine bottles.

That's why I finally made a private room with you on like Day 36 or whatever cause I was going to consider keeping you when the time came. I really don't think you were ever a contender, sorry.

I did love when we got to interact though <3 can't wait for the audience to see me FLINGING MY WET HAIR OUT all over you. And then saying oops sorry didn't see you there. Razz
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Fri 27 May - 20:07:59

OK JACLYN, WHATEVER HELPS YOU SLEEP TONIGHT. <3
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Fri 27 May - 20:20:27

Robb, bro, I woulda kicked your ass if we were in the end together.

Voting Rob out and voting out Natalie. Granted those moves came when there were few options but I will take it. I think I also suggested Gary to Boston Rob.

Unfortunately in this game, sometimes you have know when to lead and when to follow. After the Crystal vote I was placed in a position where I had to follow those who had power until such time that I would rule this game with an iron fist! That did not happen quite as I had hoped.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 27 May - 20:24:56

I will always be the beautiful Vanessa to your fug, pimply, pasty Rachel, Kelley. <3

Enjoy! This reminds me of us <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=031U-lkJysA

Razz
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Fri 27 May - 20:38:35

I kind of feel like that is an insult that should make me feel bad, but I have no idea what you are talking about so I'll just act offended. Wink

HOW DARE YOU!!
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 27 May - 20:42:23

It's just 2 girls cat fighting Wink
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Cox Fri 27 May - 20:47:58

I HAVE A GOOD CLIP. EVERYONE WATCH MINE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_S0uxBX9LE
Crystal Cox
Crystal Cox

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 27 May - 21:47:45

I still luvvvvv that tribal <3 such an underrated season.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 27 May - 21:48:54

lol how ironic, on the same page Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgmfBCx-i-Q

Razz
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down