Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge

3 posters

Go down

Challenge Empty Challenge

Post by Natalie Anderson Wed 4 May - 21:14:41

1. Warcraft - Paula Patton
2. Finding Dory - Michael Sheen
3. Lights Out - Maria Bello
4. Nine Lives - Jennifer Garner
5. Me Before You - Emilia Clarke
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Challenge Empty Re: Challenge

Post by Natalie Anderson Thu 5 May - 20:07:36

1. Vecepia Towery
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 10 May - 20:32:16

2. defcon79

I already put it on another thread but I put it here just in case you didn't see the other one!
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Wed 18 May - 19:35:40

- Tyson Apostol
- Natalie Anderson
- Aras Baskauskas
- Fabio Birza
- Danni Boatwright
- Amber Brkich
- Sophie Clarke
- Bob Crowley
- John Cochran
- Earl Cole
- Jeremy Collins
- Chris Daugherty
- Sandra Diaz-Twine
- Richard Hatch
- Brian Heidik
- Todd Herzog
- Mike Holloway
- Yul Kwon
- Rob Mariano
- Jenna Morasca
- Parvati Shallow
- Kim Spradlin
- Denise Stapley
- J.T. Thomas
- Vecepia Towery
- Tony Vlachos
- Tina Wesson
- Tom Westman
- Natalie White
- Ethan Zohn
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wesson Wed 18 May - 19:38:13

You have a few out of order.
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

https://spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Wed 18 May - 19:41:27

Dammit Bob Wink
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 20:19:06

1. Mark Zuckerberg
2. Jackie Chan
3. Tina Wesson
5. Kelly Clarkson
6. Whoopi Goldberg
7. Mark Wahlberg
8. Jeff Probst
9. Kris Allen
10. Paul McCartney
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 20:20:36

holy fuck if 4 is Joan Collins ima be so pissed I missed it! lol
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 20:43:18

This is complete bullshit. I've already messaged people concerning moving forward, things I can't take back now that you've taken immunity away. EVERYTHING has changed now. I understand it was a mistake, but it was a mistake that completely screwed my game and you need to give a fair chance at fixing it.

You need to do a challenge re-do. That's the ONLY fair thing in this instance.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Diaz-Twine Tue 24 May - 20:48:13

I'll go in Jaclyn's and Rob's PM's and delete the ones you sent. Neither of them has been on.
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 20:50:08

Challenge re-do or I'm sorry, but I'm walking. And I wouldn't doubt it people walked with me. You can't announce someone as the winner and then take it away after they've already had conversations. Conversations that HAVE already been seen.

We've all worked really hard in this game, and the only fair thing to do is re-do this challenge.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wesson Tue 24 May - 20:50:39

I don't allow quitting. You can let yourself but voted off but you can't quit.
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Diaz-Twine Tue 24 May - 20:52:47

I see no reason why Kelley should lose her necklace because she actually submitted on time and got the better score. Now as for your situation, I'm willing to talk options but the mistake was announced within like 10 minutes of Tina posting you as winner and I just offered to delete your PMs.
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 20:53:19

By quit I mean don't participate anymore and don't vote on your jury. Which ruins the integrity of the game and puts a bad mark on an otherwise good season.

Trust me, I don't want to quit. But I don't play around with unfair situations, it takes all the fun out of the game for literally every player in the game.

At least you could have given immunity to both of us. Jaclyn's going home regardless in that situation whether I vote or not. But that would fuck over Jaclyn's game, so that's not fair either.

There's no "easy answer" I get it, it was a mistake. But I don't think anyone could argue with a challenge re-do being fair.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Diaz-Twine Tue 24 May - 20:56:53

Calm your tits and quit with the threats. We're all adults now so I don't think it needs to be this dramatic. Spooky is human and he's not the first to award immunity to the wrong person and have to rectify his decision. This happens often actually. I get you're upset, I get that we need to find a feasable solution, but your threats of off putting and I would appreciate you not Jerry Mcguire us with the "I'll quit and take people with me".

I don't mean to be rude, you know I love you Diane, but this attitude is not necessary and helps nothing.
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 20:59:17

I'm not meaning to "threaten" and bully to get what I want. You are the hosts and I will respect whatever decision you make. But by making the decision to just give Kelley immunity and not have a re-vote, I just can't play a game where decisions like that are made. I respect your right to make that decision, but I also respect my right to not play an unfair game.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 20:59:52

re-do on the challenge, not re-vote. swoops.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wesson Tue 24 May - 21:02:13

It would've been unfair to not rectify the mistake. That would've been unfair. Because she would've won immunity and still have been eligible to being voted out. You didn't win immunity. I'm sorry I posted that you did but I corrected that mistake well within reasonable time. If it were 2 or 3 hours later, I'd understand that too much conversations happened but it was honestly like 10 minutes and only you, Dan and Kelley were online.
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 21:04:44

I agree that wouldn't be fair. But it wasn't fair to announce me as the winner and let me contact people and then take it away.

It wouldn't be fair to leave me as the winner. It wouldn't be fair to let Kelley be the winner. It wouldn't be fair to leave us both winners which would screw Jaclyn.

But re-doing the challenge? Yeah, that's fair. At least give a CHANCE to the person you messed up their game.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Diaz-Twine Tue 24 May - 21:05:47

No I totally get your point, it's just that sometimes in these games mistakes happen that are not on purpose or malicious to anyone. I did not feel like the time elapsed was long enough to cause such a fuss. I don't really know what the right thing is because either way we are making someone unhappy. Like it's not Kelley's fault that the wrong winner was posted because she actually won the challenge. To lose immunity after actually winning it just seems wrong. At the same time I don't want anything we do to affect anyone's game. I would really hate if you leave over it. I personally do not follow the confessionals enough to know if that would be the case, I'm just saying that nothing feels good about hosts causing the game to change it's natural course. I know I speak for Spooky too when I say we are both fans of yours and I would be happy to see you win it. So it's really not personal.
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wesson Tue 24 May - 21:05:57

Say we re-do the challenge and you won and Kelley lost and she gets voted out. That wouldn't be fair because she won the original challenge.
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wesson Tue 24 May - 21:07:00

I echo what Sandra said. I have loved watching you play and I'm a huge fan of your gameplay this season. I don't want you to not participate anymore. I just want to be unbiased here Sad
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 21:10:42

Oh no, I never would think it's personal. I love you both! And I don't even believe I'd be going home this round, I definitely could but I think I have a good chance at staying.

But if we re-do the challenge and Kelley loses and goes home, at least she had a shot at staying and she couldn't pull through. If we re-do the challenge and I lose and I go home, at least I had a shot a staying but I just didn't succeed.

I'm sorry I don't want to quit and I don't want to ruin your game, but I don't even WANT to win a game where decisions are made like this. I won't waste anymore of my time on it. I get that it's a shitty situation based off of an innocent mistake, but the damage has been done. And without rectifying it, I can't continue in this game.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Diaz-Twine Tue 24 May - 21:14:03

Girl <3 I know you playing us right now because you want Kelley out or something. Again, I don't follow but there seems to be more to it than "the fair thing". I say this based on every time I've seen this happened in a game, I've never seen a redo so I don't feel we're being unfair.

I mean remember that Miss America thing where he named the wrong winner? It was a mistake, it sucked hard for the poor girl who celebrated her win only to have the crown taken away minutes later, but they didn't redo the whole competition.

In the end, adversity like this is only more brownie points when pleading your case to a jury. You overcame it
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 21:17:46

It's a little different if this challenge was the ENTIRE game. If this whole challenge was the game, and Kelley beat me, then she would deserve it. But this challenge isn't the whole game, it's one part of it. But when the host's actions affect a player's long term game, THEN it fucks them over. And the only way to have that be somewhat fair is by re-doing the challenge.

And hot damn, Kelley is amazing at every challenge ever. She's going to win the re-do with like 10:1 odds. But at least I would have had the opportunity.

I have spent a LOT of time playing this game and trying to make good episodes for ya'll. To leave now would be heartbreaking for me, but like I said I can't play in a game where decisions are made like this.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down