Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brenda Lowe

5 posters

Go down

Brenda Lowe Empty Brenda Lowe

Post by Tina Wesson Thu 26 May - 13:05:22

This is where Brenda will make a statement or ask questions.
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

https://spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Brenda Lowe Empty Re: Brenda Lowe

Post by Brenda Lowe Sun 29 May - 19:10:37

Hey. So great job you guys.

Kelley needed those wins so I disagree with Dan and Jac.
Brenda Lowe
Brenda Lowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Lowe Sun 29 May - 19:16:42

Dan. Why did you vote me out?

Jac. Who I'm your opinion played the best game.

Kelley. You said Nat was the vote why not just to me I was .

All. Why should I vote you.
Brenda Lowe
Brenda Lowe

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Sun 29 May - 22:54:05

Kelley. You said Nat was the vote why not just to me I was .

Do you mean why didn't I tell you that you were the vote instead of telling you Nat was the vote? Because I really did think Natalie was going to go. I had been talking with Jaclyn and she made me believe that Natalie was a lying bitch and she was ready to make a move against her. I asked her if she could get Rob to vote with her, and with me telling you to vote Natalie, that would have been 3 votes. Enough to get her out. But of course, they were working together so Jaclyn had no plans to vote her out that round. So I wasn't lying to you, I just trusted Jaclyn more than I should have.

All. Why should I vote you.

I probably struggled the most to get to this point. Jaclyn and Dan had it easy because they were safe even without the necklace. I had to win it to survive and stay in the game. I have no idea at what point I became an outsider. I thought my bonds with Natalie and Jaclyn were stronger than they actually were. When you find out your closest friends are really not your friends at all, it's a heartbreaking realization. But I didn't give up. I could have just not shown up to a challenge and let them vote me out, but I didn't. I showed up every night and I worked hard to get those wins, even if sometimes I was the only person really trying.
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Mon 30 May - 14:52:52

Brenda, I hope to answer your question by answering your second, because that will be something I cover. I want to make it clear that it's not that I necessarily think Kelley doesn't deserve to be here, I think that people are dismissing my game. And yes, Kelley and I played different games. It's not her fault she didn't get her hands dirty, those were the rules for winning individual immunity. I just think it's shocking how many people are missing the game I played.

I played a very textbook game. I had to lie at times because the communication within our alliance sucked at times. At tribal councils, yeah, I said it might be me. It was better than saying 'I'm voting Cirie'.

So here you go, a list of what I have done in this game:

Pregame: I made connections with a number of people including Natalie, Jaclyn, Robb, and Cirie.

Tribal Council 1: Spencer, you, and me were the only ones to show up, if memory serves. I know you and me were there. We lost. We decided Spencer was active and won reward, so he was safe. You asked who from the other three should go, I said NaOnka seemed the least active, so you agreed and we voted NaOnka.

Tribal Council 2: You and I were the only ones to show up from our tribe and we won. No tribal council, we were safe. That was the only tribal immunity I would see in this game.

Tribal Council 3: Matt was a no brainer. It was around this time Boston Rob and I began conversing about potentially aligning.

Tribal Swap occurred. I was the only person to show up for my tribe and I posted my 10 posts and I think I was in the middle of the 3rd time I had to post 15 times as a penalty for my tribe when I was told the challenge was over.

Tribal Council 4/5: It was a double Tribal Council, I forget if we went 1st or 2nd. I reconnected with Jaclyn and became closer to Boston Rob. I suggested Gary, Rob agreed. Gary went.

Tribal Council 6: It was gonna be Rebecca or me. I played up the I was in danger bit, I admt, but I had established trust and bonds with Jaclyn and Boston Rob and was confident they would vote to keep me. It was then I was all in with Rob and Jaclyn. But, it should be noted, had there not been a merge, I don't know if I would still be here, I'm pretty sure I would though.

The merge happened and I tried to play up my perceived situation. At some point during the tribe swap you and Spencer had ceased communications with me so I wasn't really sure where you stood at that point. I messaged you, Crystal and Natalie. Natalie responded first and we hit it off. Then you messaged me back saying we were still cool. Crystal really never committed one way or another.

Tribal Council 7: I think it was Jaclyn who suggested Aubry initially. I don't remember, I know that's how I was voting, so that's what we did.

Tribal Council 8: I won Immunity with Cirie. I touched on this answering Crystals question so I will move on. Robb went.

Tribal Council 9: Crystal was voted out, I gave an in depth description of what I did during that vote to save myself, so I will not bore everyone with repeating myself.

Tribal Council 10: This vote was a clutterbuck. There was a lot of idol paranoia surrounding this vote. Natalie (well played, btw) insinuated Cirie had an idol pretty early on. I initially suggested splitting the votes to counteract the idol. Natalie and I were commiserating at the lack of communication within our alliance and the topic of Spencer came up. Spencer had never really offered any strategies with me, he never connected with me, it always seemed he contacted me for info, there was a lack of trust.

I offered up a crazy idea, let's split the votes. Natalie, Jaclyn, Rob, and I vote Spencer. Spencer and you vote Cirie. And everyone else was likely gonna vote me. Natalie and Jaclyn resisted the idea and I knew the risk was alienating you, so we were going with the plan to split the votes 3 for Cirie, 3 for Kelley. I voted Kelley and I believe Rob when he says he voted Kelley. Apparently, the vote changed and they (Natalie and Jaclyn) voted Spencer out of the game.

Tribal Council 11: Todd was voted out, I followed majority because no one said anything else to me. I recall not wanting to initially vote Todd but the last vote taught me I had to take a backseat to Jaclyn and Natalie since there was a lot of going back and forth between them.

Tribal Council 12: I have no clue what happened. Jaclyn was adamant about voting Natalie. Natalie wanted you gone. I was against that idea. I wanted to vote Cirie. But Jaclyn and Rob were in my alliance and I figured, against my personal feelings, I would vote Natalie. Jaclyn and Natalie voted out Cirie placing Rob and I in a precarious situation.

Here's where we're at, Jaclyn and Natalie, for a second time, turned the votes on Rob and I. Rob began to mistrust Jaclyn, whom I was still loyal to. Kelley became the new threat. I was in the middle.

Tribal Council 13: Kelley wins again. Jaclyn wanted Natalie gone again. Natalie wanted you gone. I was feeling pretty safe but I was stuck in a no win scenario. Do I vote Natalie, the person who was most likely to beat Kelley in the next immunity challenge? Or do I vote you? On one hand, we were aligned early on but due to a lack of communication, particularly after the Spencer vote, I had no idea where you stood. I sent you a message on the Cirie and received no response. It came down to a lack of activity and a lack of communication. We needed to Kelley and Natalie gave us the better shot. So, I told Jaclyn to vote you, we voted you, and here we are.

Tribal Council 14: The plan to keep Natalie almost worked as she was initially announced as the winner of immunity only to have it ripped away due to some timestamping error and Kelley was the winner. At this point, I had a final three deal with Rob and Jaclyn. If I choose to take Natalie, we have a better chance to beat Kelley, true. HOWEVER, I agreed to a Final 3 deal with Rob and Jaclyn. Plus, I felt Natalie was the biggest threat in the game at that point. Natalie and Rob wanted Jaclyn gone. Jaclyn wanted Natalie gone. Rob and I were working the pros and cons but at the zero hour, I made my decision. I voted Natalie thinking there would be a tie but Natalie voted me. Natalie went.

Tribal Council 15: I discussed this on my Boston Rob question. It was a tough decision but I made it.

As you can tell, I was involved with damn near every tribal council and vote. Sure, I allowed my conscience get in the way, I made some mistakes but so did Jaclyn and Kelley. You should vote for me because I played a very good social game, a good strategic game, and I fought hard to get here. I was not some follower carried to the end, I contributed. My strategy was to stay ahead of the votes and always be in the majority, I did that.

To say that I had it easy is a joke, especially considering how I was on two losing tribes, was one vote from getting voted out twice since merge, and the fact I had to vote out people I genuinely like to get here. I played a DAMN good game from start to finish. Not an easy one.

But Kelley did insinuate that she agrees that I played an awesome game by saying I was never in any danger, that I didn't need immunity. Isn't that the point? I have said everything I think I need to. Thank you.

Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Tue 31 May - 14:11:40

Brenda, I believe I played the best game of the 3. I really could have gone with any alliance at any time. I knew exactly where everyone was playing and I wasn't in the dark. To me that's a sign of a good player. I set myself up in the best seat socially and was able to be the swing vote at every vote. That way I could decide who I wanted out, to get my threats out.

I believe you should vote for me because I was always nice to you and tried to work with you as many times as I could. I probably didn't lie to you as much as others either. I think you mostly knew where I would be coming from.

I really do hope you vote for me to win. I know I made a lot of noise and that's because I know people have it wrong. I do apologize for being a bitch about it though.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down