Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PREGAME

Go down

PREGAME Empty PREGAME

Post by Dan Foley Tue 3 May - 13:18:32

I'm Dan Foley. A postal worker from Gorham, Maine.

I'm a huge fan of the show and I know the textbook rules of "Survivor" to get to the end and claim my place as one of the elite winners in this game.

First off, this a numbers game. If you're in a tribe of nine, be in the alliance of five and in that alliance of five, be in a suballiance of three. It's basic math. You can't graduate elementary school and you can't win Survivor without knowing basic math.

Second, find one person you can trust. But, if I trust you and you betray that trust, then you're dead to me.

Lastly, win challenges. The longer I stay away from Tribal Council, the farther in the game I will go.

Of course, there's more to it than that. Like having to be nice to people, keeping other people's feelings in mind before opening my mouth. Yeah, sometimes I say things without thinking it through. Sometimes, people can take any joke I make or any little exaggeration out of context, and make me out to look like a bad guy.

If I said "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" was the funniest, greatest movie ever made, obviously I'm not being serious but Twitter and social media would crucify me. I'm not an idiot! We all know "Airplane!" holds the distinction of being the funniest, greatest movie ever made.

Yeah, I can come across as a bit abrasive and outspoken. But really, I'm a big old teddy bear. Just ask my wife!

Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

PREGAME Empty Re: PREGAME

Post by Dan Foley Tue 3 May - 16:23:24

There's talk of some previous comments I made that were taken completely out of context against women.  I don't hate women.  I love women.  I'm married, I love spending time with my wife.

There seems to be some highly capable women this season.  Natalie speaks her mind like me.  Aubry is very smart.  Jaclyn, she's a, uh, pretty, uh, good competitor?  I'm sure there's something redeeming about her.  Crystal is a gold medalist.  Cirie is one of the elite players ever to play this game.  Really solid women.

The guys? This Robb guy, I want to punch him in that gigantic chin of his. Boston Rob, what is this, his twelfth time playing? Which Spencer will show up? The cold, unfeeling strategist or the cold, unfeeling strategist looking for a social game?

Todd is going through some stuff considering he's a gay, alcoholic Mormon. I relate. I was adopted and bullied in school.

See? I don't hate men or women. I just don't like CERTAIN people.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum