Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaclyn and Rob

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jaclyn and Rob - Page 2 Empty Re: Jaclyn and Rob

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Thu 19 May - 18:36:12

Oh and I ended up voting Spencer. I talked about voting Kelley in here, BEFORE I saw that new Sexy Six room. All the rooms are making me forget and get confused.

Then I read that Sexy Six split vote room and was like no way, this group needs to be split up. I think Natalie might be with Cirie. Or Dan. She's targeting Todd currently and has talked about wanting Kelley after that. But I don't think we cut Todd loose. We need him.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Thu 19 May - 18:36:41

I have a comment on the previous page too, don't miss it:)
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Thu 19 May - 19:03:38

Don't say anything but I made a ton of new rooms. they are just smoke and mirrors. The real room is me/you/Todd.

Just to confuse them. I think that is something we need to exploit cause someone already made a sloppy mess so I just made it worse. I think it's Natalie making the rooms.

Sit back and watch it'll be hilarious.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Thu 19 May - 20:00:47

I think we've weakened Dan, now we need to weaken Kelley/Nat/Cirie

Music to my ears.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Thu 19 May - 20:03:58

Apparently Brenda is targeting me. Lol...
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Thu 19 May - 23:01:57

We gotta talk when you get on. People are sketchy and I've figured out some things.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Thu 19 May - 23:06:33

And I'm sorry. I didn't see your previous message. Natalie is a liar. She thinks we are not as close as we are. In fact no one suspects it. She's trying to turn is against one another.

Brenda thought I voted Spencer out too which is why she was targeting me. Natalie told Brenda that it was my plan to vote Spencer out, when I voted Kelly out lmfao. Natalie wanted to vote Spencer out and she did.

Natalie wants Todd out. Sad

I can't vote. Its up to you, Brenda and Dan to do something. I'll be up the morning for clarification. Seeing as Kelly and Cirie want Dan out makes me want to keep him.

I love your mirrors and smoke strategy lmfao. If we keep this up, no one will notice anything. Smile
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Fri 20 May - 10:29:39

Also I'm not sure if we can trust Todd... I do wish we could keep him here though... Use it against her. You, Dan and Brenda are voting the same I think. I know they still want to work with you.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 20 May - 11:56:03

This is an important vote.Sorry for not being on. I don't know if we can trust Todd either. I think I wanna vote him, Natalie, or Kelley. Me/you/Dan/Brenda is the best final four at this point. It seems the easiest for us too, to beat them. Dan might be difficult but us 2 together can beat him. I'll let you know what I decide.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Fri 20 May - 12:01:10

Okay yeah! Let me know. Obviously I have our best interest so whatever you want to do, I'm cool with.

I can't vote this week, which is why I'm sure Natalie saved me.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Fri 20 May - 12:02:37

Saved me so that I couldn't vote * idk. Everything is so weird.

I don't know if they have an idol or not Cirie... But we gotta be careful. I agree that teaming up with Dan/Brenda is our best bet... But we still have to beat them.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 20 May - 12:07:19

What I've gathered is, the vote is Todd. I guess that's okay since Todd wants to vote Dan. I can't do that. I think our best interests is with Dan and Brenda cause:

Natalie gave you immunity and I'm sure it had more negative aspects than positive ones. She's lying to the girls, but I can tell she's also lying to us. I am wondering if maybe we pull a blindside on her next...

But for right now I'm gonna vote Todd to trick her to think she's got control. We both want it anyway, plus it might make her try a little less hard at immunity. I will definitely be here I'm on vacation from work now:)
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 20 May - 12:08:31

I kind of did like the Todd/me/you idea cause he's so random and probably easy to be for jury votes but nah, the other option is Dan and like I said I think we have better end game options with Dan.

Natalie/Kelley/Cirie gotta go next.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Fri 20 May - 12:38:39

I just thought of something... What if the plan is to idol Todd? And then Dan definitely goes home? I hope I'm paranoid.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 20 May - 13:33:58

I hope so too. It sounds like it. I got the impression Cirie doesn't have one. But if we lose Dan then we'll regroup but I think it's paranoia. It's quiet for sure tho.:/
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 20 May - 16:24:21

K he's gone. Smile Cirie is wondering what happened. Just act like you don't know that's what I did.

I think we might got this on lock down, Boston <3
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Fri 20 May - 16:27:27

Lmfao Cirie doesn't talk to me at all, but I will play my part.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 20 May - 17:30:59

She just barely started talking to me. Same with Spencer. I don't know how they can expect loyalty when they don't talk to you until it's almost over lol.

I hope we can REALLY make a move this next time. Nat/Cirie/Kelley, something needs to get done about that group.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Fri 20 May - 17:52:22

Lmfao Spencer did the same with me. I'd suggest that we play dumb or we leak a false plan. Maybe tell them you're voting for me or Brenda? Then they'll jump on board... Then BOOM you, me, Dan, Brenda... Vote one of them out.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 20 May - 19:08:49

That actually works cause they are trying to set forth a plan to get Brenda next. So we'll just go along with it and the whole time we'll know, our four votes are knocking one of them out. I just wasn't sure if I should tell Dan and Brenda yet? I think I'll wait just in case we have to go along with it:/ but for now, this is definitely happening.

We can't go into these next rounds with them having an advantage over us. This leaves us in the middle of two groups with equal numbers so they can't have a parachute and then we're at the end game no matter what. <3
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 20 May - 19:14:22

I wonder if Kelley is the best one to knock out? It seems Cirie and Kelley are close. Natalie also tells me Kelley and Brenda are close. When I analyze it, voting out Kelley isolates Cirie and Natalie. The only thing that makes me nervous is the Kelley/Brenda supposed alliance but apparently they're friendly...they just don't vote together. So hopefully Brenda will go for it.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Fri 20 May - 19:51:40

That is very interesting! Let me see what she says to me. I won't mention it, but I want her to bring it up.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Sat 21 May - 15:08:34

Okay cool. let me know:)
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Mon 23 May - 4:05:26

Cirie or Natalie are what I'm hearing. I don't care honestly haha. They are both huge threats. :/
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Mon 23 May - 9:39:12

I've heard Natalie from Dan. Cirie from Natalie. I think Natalie has an idol, so it may be best to strike now. What do you think?
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next