Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confession

Go down

Confession  Empty Confession

Post by Hayden Moss Mon 2 May - 16:47:49

What's up one and all confession time. I haven't no clue what to do without Kat. But we broke up since she didn't make jury can't have that in my life. I need to be around successful people not ones that can't keep up. I'm out confessional back lata.
Hayden Moss
Hayden Moss

Back to top Go down

Confession  Empty Re: Confession

Post by Hayden Moss Wed 4 May - 16:28:50

Tried talking to many of these people. Trying to stay vague. Don't wanna rustle feathers until I at least no tribes. Don't wanna make alliances til then either. Things will get exciting once the game starts.
Hayden Moss
Hayden Moss

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Moss Thu 5 May - 17:47:07

Tribe thoughts: Natalie my favorite hoping a good alliance , Kelley she seems reserved on talking game with me hope to change that, Rob hope he shows up too play, Jaclyn seems ditzy which could make her a good ally, and Rebecca seems very nice and polite. Best member is me for sure
Hayden Moss
Hayden Moss

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Moss Fri 6 May - 16:51:09

Going too look crazy now but I am so confused. I feel like a homeless man on house arrest thats my confusion level. Don't think I can trust Natalie she has private rooms with Rob and Jaclyn and Kelley. Assumptions that Rebecca has won as well. Starting to trust rob more he seems genuine. Thinking Jaclyn has my back as well even if she doesn't no what tribe she is on. Had to explain to her she was on the green and not pink. Oy vey.
Hayden Moss
Hayden Moss

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Moss Wed 11 May - 17:23:42

Tribal swaps suck and we were dominating. Hoping to keep Rob and Jaclyn wit me. This could give me the chance too work with Brenda she's so sweet. Hoping for good news.
Hayden Moss
Hayden Moss

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayden Moss Thu 12 May - 5:53:34

Horrible news seriously outnumbered. Three too two odds are not good for Brenda and I. Been trying to talk with Cirie only one out of the three with any idea of how to play the game. Aubry should go since she can't make challenges after 8 that way we can avoid tribal. It looks like it will be me or Brenda out and that breaks my gorgeous heart. Hoping this is not my last confession but it may be.
Hayden Moss
Hayden Moss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum