Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 5

Go down

Episode 5 Empty Episode 5

Post by Dan Foley Thu 12 May - 19:40:33

Jaclyn: I'm with you to the end. Rebecca suggested Gary. I think that would be a safe vote, keep the tribe active.

Dan: That is awesome. I got your back. I've been talkin with Boston Rob too nothin as solid as what we've got but there might be opportunity
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 Empty Re: Episode 5

Post by Dan Foley Thu 12 May - 19:47:26

Gary's gone. He seemed like a good enough guy but in the end the dude was not livin up to snuff.

What has come about is a deal with Jaclyn. Jaclyn might not be the brightest of bulbs but she seems like a person I can trust completely. You don't have to be smart to be likeable. People are probably sayin that about me right now. They'd be wrong, but theyre probably sayin it just the same.

I want to say I'm in a good spot what with Boston Rob and Jaclyn havin my back. However, right now is right now. You can say youre stuffed right now but at some point your gonna wanna cheeseburger. I don't want to be that cheeseburger.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Thu 12 May - 21:08:29

This is gettin' pretty sad. Another tribal council. I've become either the underdog or the unluckiest sonuvabitch in this game. Or maybe the luckiest dependin'.

Tonight it's pretty damn clear I'm votin' Rebecca. I have no ties with her. As far as I'm concerned she can pack her bags and go. It's nothin' personal I'm sure she's a great person but considerin' Jaclyn and Boston Rob are probably aligned its my only shot at survival.

I'm not stupid. Rebecca is gunnin' for me. I'm gunnin' for her. One of us is goin'. It falls in the hands of Rob and Jaclyn. My only hope is that the bonds I've made with them are strong enough to carry me through tonight.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Thu 12 May - 22:10:18

First one out of the challenge. I've gotta tell ya, it sucks, man. It really really sucks. I specifically handpicked for elimination by Crystal. I thought Crystal and me were cool. We wished each other luck, gave each other a little support. But man oh man another tribal.

Oh and after the challenge Crystal apologized. Like that changes things. She said the original Vittu were being targeted. For what? To get voted out? I've busted my ass in this game and it sucks that I'm goin out like this.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Thu 12 May - 22:13:38

CONVERSATION

Crystal: Dan, I AM SO SORRY. SOMEONE SAID EVERYONE IS TARGETTING ORIGINAL VITTU AND SAID YOU WERE OUT AND I HAD NO IDEA....I JUST ASSUMED YOU WERE GOOD. PLEASE DO ALL YOU CAN!! I FEEL SO BAD!

Dan: You were the one who eliminated me from the challenge how did you not know? But if it wasn't you it was gonna be someone else. If I'm the next one gone nothin' can change that. I can only be lucky for so long.

Crystal: I found out after the challenge was over from Spencer.

Dan: If everyone is lookin' to vote out an original Vittu then it looks like this is it. Sucks it'll be me.

Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Fri 13 May - 0:14:11

Dan: Bro it's yet another tribal for your friendly neighbourhood Danimal. You and Jaclyn have all the power right now. I don't know what's goin' on in your head. I know what you've got goin' on is probably kickin' your ass right now and focusin' on the social politics of this game is not what you need at this time but I'm gonna just put it out there. I want to stay. I busted my ass during every challenge. If you keep me around you and Jaclyn have vote in me. I'm ridiculously loyal and I live by the motto "Flippers never win." And I ain't talkin' about fish. 

I know you said we're cool and we've got each other's backs but I feel it needs to be said.

Boston Rob: Thanks for writing me, bro. As far as I know you're staying, so you have nothing to worry about. Did you talk to jacqlyn? I don't know if she's on or not?

Dan: I just sent her a message. So I'm waitin.

Boston Rob: Okay cool, bro. I wrote her too.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Fri 13 May - 0:18:04

I spoke with Boston Rob and he says I'm not goin anywhere but Jaclyn needs to be on board. My game is currently on life support and it seems Jaclyn's hand is on the plug
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Fri 13 May - 0:24:17

So I pled my case to Jaclyn and I'm a-waitin' for a response. Wanna hear it? You're hearin' it anyway.

'It sucks I was first eliminated and here we are headin to tribal. I think we can just be clear with each other. I have both yours and Boston Rob's backs. I don't think either of you will turn on each other at this point. I made this same plea to him. You know I won't flip. You know how loyal I can be (you saw Worlds Apart, who hasn't?) I know I trust you but at the same time this is a game and you know I have to plead my case.'

If it don't work Ill be cut from this tribe quicker than Tim Tebow on the Pats.

Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Fri 13 May - 21:28:50

No one's talkin at this point. Not to me anyway. That's Survivor code right there. Thats code for 'Later Dan, sorry we lied."

I did my best and I'm disappointed I didn't go farther. It's Spences fault for picking such a lousy tribe at the beginning but I fought hard and that's that.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down