Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury Ponderosa

+5
Spencer Bledsoe
Crystal Cox
Robb Zbacnik
Aubry Bracco
Tina Wesson
9 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Jury Ponderosa - Page 5 Empty Re: Jury Ponderosa

Post by Natalie Anderson Wed 25 May - 17:30:16

Oh gotcha, so Tina just revealed that Dan voted me and not Rob Razz lolol then that doesn't change anything you're right!
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wesson Wed 25 May - 17:30:40

Oops <3 Wink
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

https://spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Wed 25 May - 17:31:34

Trust me, Jac voted you out.

I forget exactly how the votes fell that one though, can anyone remember the exact count?
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Herzog Wed 25 May - 17:32:13

Dan stayed by one vote
Todd Herzog
Todd Herzog

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Cox Wed 25 May - 17:34:23

PM ME WHO JAC IS PLEASE
Crystal Cox
Crystal Cox

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Herzog Wed 25 May - 17:34:32

It would have been a better move for jac

She also said Rob was basically the only one she talked to from her old tribe.
Todd Herzog
Todd Herzog

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Wed 25 May - 17:40:11

Oooh yes, that was Jac and I's vote. Kelley knew I was thinking about voting you, but we all decided as a group to vote Dan. Cirie can attest to that I think. But you were my target the whole round and I told Jac to vote you and she did.

Unless Kelley lied to me about voting for Dan, but she'd have no reason to since she knew I voted for you. If she also voted for you, then she would of course tell me she did as well.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Herzog Wed 25 May - 17:44:20

Well the vote was four to three rob couldn't vote
So either Kelley or jac voted Dan instead of me I think it's jac who voted Dan
Todd Herzog
Todd Herzog

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Wed 25 May - 17:46:20

I think Cirie will attest to that Kelley voted Dan, but I guess I don't have any way to prove it. But Kelley was pissed when you left because she'd been wanting Dan out since foreverrr and she thought you were a number for her and Cirie.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Herzog Wed 25 May - 17:48:59

If that's true jacs an idiot
Todd Herzog
Todd Herzog

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Wed 25 May - 17:52:19

Lol I won't disagree with that.

Jac doesn't like or respect Kelley's game (which I do agree is incredibly boring and easy) so she's been wanting to bring her to the FTC cause she thinks she can beat her
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirie Fields Wed 25 May - 17:55:19

Todd Jac told me she voted you.

All I have to say is I would have been black girls allaince to the end. I wanted kelly out early because I thought both crystal and natalie was getting to close. I liked Todd and wanted him around because

Natalie it hurt a little when you backstabbed everyone, mainly me LOL but I get its a game, but to be honest if you would have been in the finals I dont think you would have had my vote unless it was against rob.

The thing that pissed me off the most about this game is how all the inactives got so far. At the start of the game 5 of the 6 yellow was here every challenge then mainly it was Brenda and Dan. The first individual comp Dan and I were the only 2 to show up, then the next challenge I think 3 people showed up. Im not sure when kelly was here because she was invisible.

Tell me why anyone who is inactive deserves a win. They dont in my opinion
Cirie Fields
Cirie Fields

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Cox Wed 25 May - 17:58:50

KELLEY HASNT HAD AN EASY GAME.....NEITHER HAS DAN. AFTERALL HE WAS GOING HOME EVERY VOTE Wink
Crystal Cox
Crystal Cox

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Herzog Thu 26 May - 13:31:32

Rob why did you Tell Nat about our final three
Todd Herzog
Todd Herzog

Back to top Go down

Post by Todd Herzog Thu 26 May - 16:38:41

Jaclyn was inactive and never won challenges she is delusional if she thinks we believe everything you said
Todd Herzog
Todd Herzog

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Thu 26 May - 17:10:44

Some of y'all are so critical, yet you didn't make finals. Relax. It's a game. Things don't always work out. My gosh.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Spencer Bledsoe Thu 26 May - 17:49:16

Rob delivering the truth <3

While I like having some challenges require not everyone to be here in the beginning, I think those kind of challenges really make inactives stick around longer than desired so they never actually go home.

Also, the whole immunity twist at merge made me not want to win.
Spencer Bledsoe
Spencer Bledsoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Thu 26 May - 18:41:17

Haha Spencer.

I was bummed to see you go, man. I voted to keep you.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Cox Thu 26 May - 18:56:38

HEY ROB. I ASSUME YOU ARE REFERRING TO ME. I AM JUST CALLING IT LIKE I SEE IT. TELL US SOME STUFF WE DON'T KNOW SO IT HELPS OUR DECISION.
Crystal Cox
Crystal Cox

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Thu 26 May - 20:13:18

I actually wasn't referring to you, Crystal.

I will share some insight with you guys shortly. I know people think I was clueless and whatnot, but, I hope things become more clear.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Cox Thu 26 May - 20:19:43

OK GOOD! I KNEW I ALWAYS LIKED YOU Wink
Crystal Cox
Crystal Cox

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Fri 27 May - 0:45:29

I don't know what aspects to address regarding the game, so if you have questions for me that will help you make a decision, I will be happy to clarify...

Anyway,

Just some thoughts on this final three...

I had an alliance with both Jaclyn and Dan (unfortunately, I knew they were both wishy washy, so I didn't want to work with them, but I was in too deep to completely switch alliances).

I also had a very pivotal alliance with Natalie since day one, and I genuinely liked her (more than Dan/Jac), but I did not think I could trust her as I kept getting information from various players that just added up so flipping well. She was a social beast, and had she made finals, she would have gotten my vote hands down. The reason why I went against her for that vote is because she was doing stuff that in hindsight probably were super helpful for our games, but she didn't let me in on that secret, so I thought she was trying to hinder my game, not help it. I was wrong, and I tried to make up for it and keep her here (even at that last vote mishap), but Dan/Jac screwed me over. I guess you could call it karma?

I knew Jaclyn was sketchy as hell probably towards the second vote. She was never on, always changed her vote, screwed me over like three times, and never talked strategy. I thought she was just an airhead, and she is essentially, but she certainly tricked me. She didn't have as tough of a game as Kelley or Dan, however, because she was never in danger. People forgot she existed because she was so irrelevant. You could argue that that is a testament to her game, but to be honest, people just forgot about her, because she was not a threat, and is not a threat now. Her going against me wasn't even a strategical move, which is why it was so confusing. I'm not sure why she thought bringing Dan to the end with her was a good idea. Yes, he rubs people the wrong way, but if he plays his cards right and answers the questions better than her smug behavior, perhaps he will get the votes.

Dan, I had an alliance with him too. We were suppose to go to the F3 together (and I Jac at first, but then I wanted Natalie (even if she could have beaten me), because she deserved to be here more than Jac. Anyway, Dan voted me out and took Jaclyn. Whatever, good on his part I guess. He wouldn't have been here without me, as I have saved his ass multiple times, and Natalie has as well. He had a tough time making it each week (especially because his team sucked ass), and he surrounded himself with numbers. Although he backstabbed me, I can admit that he played a pretty decent game. He told me right before I voted (this round) that he was voting me out because he couldn't make up his mind between me and Jac and said "thanks for helping me in this game. You've had my back all along." Ummm okay?

Kelley, a lot of people are discrediting her game, and I don't think that's fair. Yes, her comp wins kept her here. Yes, she did not talk to as many people, but she fucking played with the cards she was dealt. I was one of the people that wanted her gone every single vote, and like herpes, the bitch just kept coming back. She was the most active person on this board hands down (next to Natalie). She won multiple comps that she needed to win, she didn't really lie, and ultimately, she brought her own damn self to the finals without having to rely on anyone but herself. That is NOT easy.

To conclude...

2/3 have a very solid case for winning, but I just wanted to give y'all my perspective.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Fri 27 May - 1:02:36

Dan isn't making any sense whatsoever, so I take back what I said regarding him making a good argument for himself.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirie Fields Fri 27 May - 1:16:49

Rob I already said this in my room but I will tell you here to

The only reason I said anything about you is because Jac was saying kelly did so horrible you deserved to be there not her. I was defending kellys game because she won and you were very inactive for a long time.

I never said I deserve to be in the finals, obviously I screwed up and that is why im here and not there.

Wish we could have talked more, but it seemed you werent around or maybe you were already happy with the allainces you made IDK
Cirie Fields
Cirie Fields

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Fri 27 May - 1:20:07

Hey, I wish we could PM, but SOMEONE IS PREVENTING US FROM DOING SO.

I'm honestly so frustrated with this final three that I took it out on you. Not my intentions, babe. Sorry if I offended ya, because I think you're a cool person. I was inactive a lot of the time, or so it seems, but hopefully my DR's help y'all to see a bit more of my game and what I was thinking. Again, I'm sorry for the harsh way I responded to you. Just not having a great day.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next