Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cirie, Jaclyn, Kelley and Natalie

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cirie, Jaclyn, Kelley and Natalie - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirie, Jaclyn, Kelley and Natalie

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 20 May - 11:58:17

Dan! Sorry I'm late I couldn't get on here yesterday.

Cirie Kelley Natalie <3

Todd is definitely up to something. He also made a room with me and Rob? What the fuck? He's harmless but there's something sketch af too.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Cirie, Jaclyn, Kelley and Natalie - Page 2 Empty Re: Cirie, Jaclyn, Kelley and Natalie

Post by Cirie Fields Fri 20 May - 14:09:27

If you all wanted to vote Todd I would have went along with it. All you all had to do was say so
Cirie Fields
Cirie Fields

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Fri 20 May - 14:14:31

I voted Dan too. I feel like we can't really work well as a group if people in the group have different agendas. I honestly think Dan is far more dangerous than Todd. But whatever, what is done is done. If you ladies still want to work together as a group of 4, then we should have no problem going forward. But again, that is if you all still want.
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirie Fields Fri 20 May - 14:17:07

I would like to but we all need to be on the same page. We can make it to final four but not if people are going to go against the group. I honestly didnt care who we voted but I thought Dan was more dangerous because he shows up to every challenge and Todd has missed a few. If everyone wants to still work together im willing
Cirie Fields
Cirie Fields

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Fri 20 May - 14:22:19

I don't think we have any other choice but to work together unless we want to hand Dan and Brenda the win. If we don't stick together, they've won. They'll clobber us!
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 20 May - 16:06:15

Now we know pretty much where everyone is at. for what it's worth if it was a move against the Girls, I would've just done it straight away. I did that to remove a wild card to my game and I really didn't know what Todd had, so that made me skeptical of sharing the plan.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Fri 20 May - 17:46:03

Makes sense. <3

I hope this means smooth ride to the final 4 Very Happy
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirie Fields Fri 20 May - 17:56:17

Me too.
Cirie Fields
Cirie Fields

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 20 May - 19:01:49

It could've went down better, but it keeps it consistent lol! You ladies have my word. That's all I can offer at this point. <3
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirie Fields Sun 22 May - 20:28:42

Hey ladies
Cirie Fields
Cirie Fields

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Sun 22 May - 20:29:53

Hey. Who do you girls want to vote for this round?
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Sun 22 May - 20:30:02

Congrats Kelley!! So what should our plan be? Give it to Rob to keep him from voting? Or hope that we can win a 3-3 tiebreaker? maybe brenda would vote dan but idk lol
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Sun 22 May - 20:36:01

You there ladies?
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Sun 22 May - 20:40:26

Yea haha, just waiting to hear who you girls want to vote for lol.
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Sun 22 May - 20:41:08

Looks like Cirie left. And Jac was not here tonight.
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Sun 22 May - 20:44:02

I would think Dan? Either him or Brenda. I mean I guess Rob, but he usually kinda sucks. Although he was good in tonight's challenge though lol
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirie Fields Sun 22 May - 20:44:41

Sorry I was finishing my movie.
Cirie Fields
Cirie Fields

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Sun 22 May - 20:45:01

I'm just worried about the tie
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirie Fields Sun 22 May - 20:46:33

Me to.
Cirie Fields
Cirie Fields

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2