Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Natalie Anderson

5 posters

Go down

Natalie Anderson Empty Natalie Anderson

Post by Tina Wesson Thu 26 May - 13:06:00

This is where Natalie will make a statement or ask questions.
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

https://spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Natalie Anderson Empty Re: Natalie Anderson

Post by Natalie Anderson Fri 27 May - 3:44:36

Congratulations to all three of you!

Let me start off by saying that I like all three of you as people (at least what I know of you) and that my vote is completely up in the air tonight. The main reason for this is because I see HUGE flaws in all three of your games' that make it hard to vote for you.

Please don't get defensive and think that I'm saying I played a perfect game and you all played FLAWED games and that I'm bitter. By no means did I play a perfect game. But I sure as hell played a fun game. Which brings me to...

KELLEY! Kelley, first off this entire jury for the most part is already voting for you tonight. You have this game won, so don't get catty and respond to people's opening statements and their jury comments "defending yourself." It's a huge turn off, and at this point you can only LOSE the votes you have, not gain new ones. So that's my advice. But my biggest flaw in your game is that it was INCREDIBLY boring. I can't fathom voting for you to win because I don't want the winner of this season to have played such a boring, safe game. No one wants a Mike Holloway win. He sucks. So please tell me what you did to have FUN in the game. What did you do to make things more exciting? To make good episodes? To play this game for fun rather than just to be a challenge/game bot.

Jaclyn, first off you know I love you <3 and you know I can't be mad at you for voting me out. I was a threat. But I was your ONLY shot at beating Kelley for that final immunity, and by eliminating me you handed Kelley the win. The entire jury loves her, and tbh they all hated me. Wait til you see the jury house. I'm not mad at you for voting me out, I'm mad at you because it was a HORRIBLE move for you as it gave your opponent the win.

But that's not my flaw in your game. My flaw was that it was IMPOSSIBLE to strategize with you because no matter what you claim, you were NOT active enough. I know we have lives and I know you did do some strategizing and made alliances. I'm not faulting or denying that. But after a challenge you would disappear, leaving me to have all the conversations and decide on a name of who to vote for. I wanted our alliance to be a true partnership, but you were never online to give opinions or suggestions. I would have to PM you what the plan was that we all decided on, and in the morning you'd PM me back "Sounds good!"

I know you had alliances and you made decisions for your game, but you didn't create any moves. Your game was to watch everyone else make the decisions and do all the work, and then decide which way to throw your vote. Which is a legitimate strategy, but not one I respect. So to conclude, I'd love to give you my vote, but why should I when the only move you actually made on your own was voting me out - a move that gave your opponent Kelley the win?

Dan, I don't have as much to say to you as I do the other two. I hold no ill feelings towards you and think you're a stand-up dude outside the game (even though I don't know who you are like I know the other two). But you never knew what was going on really. You were constantly confused. And your incessant "omg I'm going home this is it this is my night!" EVERY single tribal really grew on the jury's last nerves lol. I just don't see anything you really accomplished in this game, and like Jaclyn your move to vote me out gave your opponent Kelley the win.

Like I said at the beginning, my vote is completely up in the air. It will not be for who played the best game, but just who's flaws offend me the least.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Fri 27 May - 8:17:21

Natalie, I am sorry if I am coming off as catty or defensive. I just read things that didn't sit well with me and thought I should defend myself. But I know what you mean, and I apologize.

I feel like I came across as boring because internally, every round that Dan was not voted off, I was writing rants in my confessional area, but I didnt want to write them in public. Laughing

As far as what I did to have fun, I think just playing the game as it was supposed to be played: try to make alliances, make friends, and show up to the challenges. I had fun chatting with you in our room until I figured we were both not on the same page, and that was heartbreaking. I had TONS of fun sending PMs back and forth with Crystal, and also talking in our room. When she left, I felt really sad. When I found out me and you were not as close as I thought we were, I felt was really sad. But maybe that's why I think my game seemed boring, my only chance to stay was to win challenges and play as much of an UTR game as possible to not come off as a threat. My only chance to not appear as an even bigger threat was to tone it down and not over-align/over-strategize. But I made up for all that by writing a lot in my confessional area and truly letting my real thoughts out in there. I probably have the highest confessional count, or one of the highest, and I can't wait to see what kind of edit Tina gives me in the episodes Laughing
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Fri 27 May - 8:18:22

Sorry for the grammatical errors in that post, I just woke up and haven't had my coffee Laughing
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 27 May - 8:51:33

Love you too <3 so glad I got to play with you. I definitely need to get away from these people though. Nasty.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 27 May - 17:55:17

I just re-read your statement and you are saying "what you did gave Kelley the win" to both Dan and myself. Yeah, and this is information you're getting from the jury house. I told you myself that it might be true, but I personally would not vote for Kelley if I was a juror. And why do they love her so much? Did they always know who she was or something?

Neither Dan nor myself could have ever been privy to this information, Natalie. We were basing our moves on what we saw from her gameplay first hand. I personally thought she sucked! (no need for you to comment on this either, Kelley, you already have)

I voted you out, Natalie, because I wanted to. From day one. I basically used you. This doesn't mean I don't love you like a best frand. You can ask Dan, Hayden, and Boston Rob. I was never really with the girls. I was always talking to them more and would just kind of ignore the rooms with the girls. Hayden, Rob, and I were planning a tie on you/Rebecca/Kelley. But it never came to fruition so I kept continuing to play both sides. That's why Rebecca was voted out at the swap.

That was my real first alliance. Me/Hayden/Rob. And Dan. You and I just ended up working in sync together on a lot of votes after the merge Wink and I needed you.

If it was me and you, they would've said you were more aggressive and I was "your bitch" or whatever it is that was implied. No way was I ever taking you unless you won immunity.

I stand out more in this particular final 3. I didn't make this up either I kind of wanted Kelley in the finals cause I honestly think she's bad. It's in my confessionals. I have no problem posting them. Wasn't inactive, wasn't anyone's side vote, I made my own moves. And what I would do is, you would tell me the vote in the morning, then I'd get on and see what Dan, Rob, Kelley and the others had done and then planned my vote accordingly. I was always on some sort of swing. So you all had to go. Didn't really care to put forth a plan to target a specific individual every time. I let you do my dirty work. I won't lie that was always in the back of my mind.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Fri 27 May - 20:56:19

Thank you for your honest criticism. Maybe I should have scaled back on the tribal dramatics, hindsight being 20/20, I can see how that could be irritating. I knew voting you out over Jaclyn was a risk, it was a risk that didn't pan out.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down