Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules

2 posters

Go down

Rules Empty Rules

Post by Tina Wesson Tue 3 May - 13:21:20

It's time for everyone's favorite part of the game; the rules <3

1. Don't share IDs. Obviously I can't and won't enforce this but if you want the fun experience of finding out who was your BFF and your worst enemy during the episodes, you gotta keep your ID a secret.

2. You guys can fight with each other all you want, just no death threats or terrorism. If you cross the line, you are eligible to be expelled.

3. Respect the hosts. I'd like to have this experience be positive for everyone involved so please no accusations of favoritism, blatant abrasive behavior or being a nuisance. You get one mark against you anytime you break this rule and 3 marks mean you're expelled. Hopefully no one gets any marks <3

4. Have fun! These games are meant to be a fun release from life and being able to compete in one of the greatest games ever. So, play your little hearts out <3

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to PM either me or Sandra on this site, IMDb or Skype. I hope you all have fun! Your schedule will be up later today or early tomorrow.
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

https://spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rules Empty Re: Rules

Post by Sandra Diaz-Twine Tue 3 May - 22:43:54

Schedule for this week will be posted soon. First challenge tomorrow.
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Sandra Diaz-Twine
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum