Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 1

2 posters

Go down

Episode 1 Empty Episode 1

Post by Dan Foley Wed 4 May - 22:21:36

The reward challenge. I blew it, big deal, right? But I'm standing there like a douchebag waiting to picked like this was dodgeball during gym class. You know who gets picked last in dodgeball? The fat kid! You know who gets targeted first as an easy out in dodgeball? The fat kid!

So, there I am, thinking to myself, I am royally f--king screwed. I'm gonna get picked last and I'm gonna get voted out.

Then Spencer says those magic words: I pick Dan. First pick! That was awesome. In fact, I'm so awesome he couldn't resist picking me a second time!

But then he picks Robb. That guy is a mess. His "bro" talk is going to get on my last nerve. As much as I want that hair of a monkey's scrote gone, in a small tribe I might have to work with someone I can't f--king stand.

NaOnka? Didn't she quit once before? I don't have time for quitters.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 Empty Re: Episode 1

Post by Dan Foley Wed 4 May - 23:46:21

CONVERSATION:

Dan: Thanks for picking me first. You won't regret it.

Spencer: You're welcome! I'm hoping we'll be a good tribe.

Dan: You and me both. I just want to throw this out there. When the time comes, if you need a vote, you know where to find me. I'll be the fat guy sitting over there.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Wed 4 May - 23:55:27

When we arrived at our camp, I pulled Spence aside to thank him for picking me first. I didn't want to make the mistake some other players make and come off too strong to early, so I let him know, if you need me, I'm there. I completely put the ball in his court.

Spence is someone I can see me workin' with. The guy is smart and he knows damn well that to win this game, you need numbers.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Thu 5 May - 19:05:37

Matt is a pretentious douche. I need a thesaurus just to have a conversation with the guy.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Thu 5 May - 20:52:04

I extend an offer to Spence and get bupkis. I'm sitting there and who should show up? Robb. That's just great. That BROfessional pain in the ass comes up to me and he's actually tolerable.

CONVERSATION:

Robb: Danimal!!! So listen, how would you feel about maybe teaming up to take this bitch?

Dan: Matty. Ill be straight up with you. There's absolutely no reason why we can't dominate. We've got the brains, the brawn, and I look damn good in my manties. Sorry Robb. I meant to say "Robb". I subjected myself to listening to Matt's arrogant douchiness and I was distracted.

Robb: Lmao yes that would be awesome. Can you think of a person who could join us?

Dan: No clue bro. Who seems down? Spence seems anti-social, but he picked me first. I don't know anything about the girls.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Thu 5 May - 21:03:55

This sucks. This really, really sucks. We didn't just lose the challenge. We gave immunity away to the other two tribes. I thought our tribe was strong but it's a bunch of lazy morons.

Me and Brenda were the only ones who showed up. We even found the answers for our tribe but did they decide to show up? No! Which could mean that Brenda and I are out of the loop. I choose to believe my tribe is a bunch of lazy loudmouthed dumbasses than consider they could come up with some master plan to throw the first challenge. If that's what they did then they're stupider than they look.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Thu 5 May - 22:00:28

CONVERSATION

Dan: I don't know if I should be worried or pissed.

Brenda: Both to be honest.

Dan: That blows. This sucks sucks sucks! Looks like we're goin' to tribal.

Brenda: I know who I'm voting

Dan: Not me?

Brenda: Lol of course not. Why would I vote a active member. Mixon more like. She's not been on in a while. How you thinking of the vote?

Dan: The field is wide open. Tom Brady can't throw a touchdown if there's no one to throw it to, right? Whoever's the weakest needs to go.

Brenda: Good read. You are right. Who do we think is the weakest though? Spencer did win the first challenge. Then the others are, I don't know.

Dan: I think your right. NaOnka is less active than Robb and Matt and Spence won the reward challenge. NaOnka is the front-runner. It just depends on who is the most reliable.

Brenda: She's on my list to go. I'll vote tomorrow though.

Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Thu 5 May - 22:36:44

After me and Brenda talked, Robb approaches me, of course to find out my thoughts on the vote. I don't want to be in that position. That puts the target on my back. I'm a big guy. That target could be huge. When Robb tells me we need one more vote and NaOnka is definitely going home, bells go off in my head. Whenever someone says someone is definitely goin', that usually means they're stickin' around. Mike was definitely goin' several times but he kept winning immunity. You never know.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Thu 5 May - 22:41:45

CONVERSATION

Robb: Sorry I didn't make it bro. What do you think about the vote?

Dan: We get rid of some dead weight. Brenda showed up to the challenge so I don't think she should go. I'm thinkin' NaOnka. If you have a better idea I'm listenin' brother.

Robb: No problem with Naonka. We just need two more to vote that way.

Brenda is holdin' off with voting but she says NaOnka is on her list of people to go, if she votes our way we need only one. NaOnka quit in Nicaraqua and she quit on the tribe by not showin' up. You an' me, we make the right decisions now, we can be like the Pats and steamroll through the competition.

Robb: Yea if we get one more NaOnka is for sure to go.

Dan: You think you can get Matt?

After me and Brenda talked, Robb approaches me, of course to find out my thoughts on the vote. I don't want to be in that position. That puts the target on my back. I'm a big guy. That target could be huge. When Robb tells me we need one more vote and NaOnka is definitely going home, bells go off in my head. Whenever someone says someone is definitely goin', that usually means they're stickin' around. Mike was definitely goin' several times but he kept winnin' immunity. You never know. Plans can change at any moment.

Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Fri 6 May - 0:29:09

Did you know Vittu means F--k in Finnish? How appropriate after the piss poor job our tribe at the immunity challenge.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Fri 6 May - 1:28:59

Spence, out of the blue, asks me about the vote tonight. He doesn't even mention my offer if he ever needed my vote. He just asked what I was thinkin'. I told him NaOnka.

Then shortly after, NaOnka asks me if it's her. How the Vittu did I become the godfather of the tribe? I'm not wearin' a Red Sox hat. So, I told her the truth. It's too early to start needlessly lyin'.

-----

CONVERSATION
NaOnka: can i be saved somehow?

Dan: You're the name that's goin' around. I'll be straight up with you, you were the last picked and you didn't show up to the challenge. Your the easiest option right now. If you can put the target on someone else (not named Dan ) I'm willin' to listen. But you'd need to convince at least 2 others.

Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wesson Fri 6 May - 1:53:36

Dan Foley wrote:Did you know Vittu means F--k in Finnish?   How appropriate after the piss poor job our tribe at the immunity challenge.

Yes <3 Look up the other tribe names <3
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

https://spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Fri 6 May - 18:04:28

Naonka

Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Fri 6 May - 18:10:05

I was posting my vote at 5:58, got the below message and then l lost internet. The above vote was the earliest I could get back on.

This site can’t be reached

spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wesson Fri 6 May - 18:35:49

That's okay <3 Just making sure no one forgot <3
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

https://spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down