Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 11

Go down

Episode 11 Empty Episode 11

Post by Dan Foley Sat 21 May - 0:02:59

I'm still standin'.

Kelley said I have 9 lives. Sorry hun, cats have 9 lives. I ain't a cat, I'm the Danimal. I've survived 9 tribal councils. I'm still here, I'm on my 10th life! However, I'm startin to get a little tired of gettin votes at tribal council. I've been a great deal lucky, I know that.

But I've been able to survive by playing an exceptional social game. Yea, I know some people think I'm just a vote but I prefer to think that I have convinced people that I have value. I aligned with the right people at the right time. My mistake has been tryin' to control the vote. That's not my game.

My game is to trust Jaclyn and Boston Rob.

My game has been to schmooze myself into the power alliance. It started with Brenda and Robb at the start of the game. I did that with Jaclyn and Boston Rob at the swap. I did it with Natalie at the merge. That's how Ill survive in this game, not strategizin' but by relyin' on people much smarter than me.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Episode 11 Empty Re: Episode 11

Post by Dan Foley Sat 21 May - 0:14:24

Jaclyn: Todd's gone. They are setting a plan forth to get Brenda next. I kind of don't even want Brenda knowing, cause I've heard Kelley is tight with her so we don't need anything weird happening. We'll tell Brenda at the last minute, that it's Kelley. I really think Kelley needs to go before Cirie. Cause Cirie and Kelley are tight. Natalie and Kelley are tight. Apparently Brenda and Kelley are tight. Voting Kelley isolates a shit load of players going into the end game. Cirie and Natalie won't band together. Brenda won't flop to them. Kelley is NOT there to take our spots. Sounds like a smart play to me, how bout you Mr. Mailman? If we have to leave Brenda out of the vote and split things we will, but Kelley def needs to go. Rob is on board. But they're planning to give him the necklace again so we might not have his vote.
Dan: I'm followin' your lead. I'm just gonna hang back and let you take the lead. You have a firmer grasp on what's goin' in this game than I do. I trust you completely. I'm here largely because of you. You and Boston Rob are the only two people here I completely trust. Brenda is a distant third.

For my part, I will continue to push for Cirie to get voted out so as not to arouse suspicion. We're at 7, immunity winner cant vote so, we would need 4. I dont know how many more tribal councils I can survive. This is the big one.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sat 21 May - 0:15:40

Sorry, let me clear the above a bit:

CONVERSATION:

Jaclyn: Todd's gone. They are setting a plan forth to get Brenda next. I kind of don't even want Brenda knowing, cause I've heard Kelley is tight with her so we don't need anything weird happening. We'll tell Brenda at the last minute, that it's Kelley. I really think Kelley needs to go before Cirie. Cause Cirie and Kelley are tight. Natalie and Kelley are tight. Apparently Brenda and Kelley are tight. Voting Kelley isolates a shit load of players going into the end game. Cirie and Natalie won't band together. Brenda won't flop to them. Kelley is NOT there to take our spots. Sounds like a smart play to me, how bout you Mr. Mailman? If we have to leave Brenda out of the vote and split things we will, but Kelley def needs to go. Rob is on board. But they're planning to give him the necklace again so we might not have his vote.

Dan: I'm followin' your lead. I'm just gonna hang back and let you take the lead. You have a firmer grasp on what's goin' in this game than I do. I trust you completely. I'm here largely because of you. You and Boston Rob are the only two people here I completely trust. Brenda is a distant third.

For my part, I will continue to push for Cirie to get voted out so as not to arouse suspicion. We're at 7, immunity winner cant vote so, we would need 4. I dont know how many more tribal councils I can survive. This is the big one.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sat 21 May - 0:57:31

Jaclyn pulls me aside and lays it all out there on the line for me. She ain't some dumb blonde bimbo. Yeah, her and Natalie blindsided Spence and I made some nasty remarks about the alliance but that was more about not bein' in on it and havin' to deal with the nonsense that followed.

Jaclyn wants Kelley gone? Ill party like it's 1999 if she leaves. If the plan is to initially target Cirie, no problem. I've been doin that for a coupla votes now, it won't be a stretch. I can play up the paranoia slightly. I already think someone's about to screw me over.

If you aint playin like your probably on the bottom you ain't playin' this game right. We've seen it many times, someone utters that ominous phrase 'I am totally safe' or 'I am not goin' anywhere' just moments before gettin' their torch snuffed. And I would love to hear Kelley say 'I like have the greatest like alliance in the whole like entire universe of like California and such' just moments before gettin' voted out.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sat 21 May - 21:51:35

I think Natalie is either settin' me up or spyin' on me. She has set up multiple rooms. There's the Nat and Dan room. There's the Natalie, Brenda, Dan, Rob room. There's the Natalie Jaclyn Dan Rob Brenda room. It included Spencer but we all know what happened to him. There's the Natalie Dan Brenda Jaclyn room. These are just the rooms I'm involved with! This chick has more rooms than Tom Brady has touchdowns.

How can I trust someone like that?

Maybe Im givin' her a little too much credit but I think shes tryin to trip us up.

Natalie clearly wants to be in control without actually being the leader. Don't get me wrong, I like her, we are on the same wavelength at times. However, she is indecisive and unwilling to take a risk. Every time I've asked her about a vote it's always 'What would Jaclyn say?' or 'Lets wait for Jaclyn'.

It is my good fortune that I'm aligned with Jaclyn.

Natalie could become a cornered rat if she senses danger tho. She might do anything and everything to save her own hide. Which is why it's important for her to continue to believe that I'm just a good lil soldier. Maybe she cuts my throat, maybe be she doesnt. But right here right now, she thinks shes smarter than she really is.

Unfortunately for Brenda, if what Jaclyn says is true, shes in danger and I'd prefer to keep her around over Kelley Cirie and Natalie.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sun 22 May - 19:47:25

Natalie, I like her, she's cool, we go together Brady and Gronk. As much as I want to believe her but there's doubt, man. She's plantin' seeds of distrust tellin' me she hopes Jaclyn and Kelley aren't formin' some all girls alliance. I dont see that happenin because Jaclyn is part of my primary alliance with Boston Rob. Unless Jaclyn is really playin' me and that makes me the biggest fool in this game.

I'm playin my role tho. I'm pushin' Cirie while at the same time tellin her that I hope it aint me. For all I know it probably is me
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sun 22 May - 21:25:49

CONVERSATION:

Boston Rob: Welp. That didn't go as planned.

Dan: Do you find it odd there was a delay between the last 'SIT' and Kelley's response? I think Natalie waited for Kelley to respond first before posting. Maybe I'm wrong.

Boston Rob: Nope, totally.

Dan: Not-so-surprisingly I was considerin' that very move.

Boston Rob: We work well together, brother. . I'm assuming she made that thread with us in it? Anyway, I say we just go along with whatever she posts in that thread and then... vote her out. Give me a break. These girls man....

Natalie wrote: Well we were close lol. Oh well. So now we have to make a plan! What do you want to do? Vote Cirie with Dan or vote Dan with Cirie/Kelley?

Or I know Brenda is targeting you lol so you/me/Jac could vote Brenda if you wanted

Dan: Why does that not surprise me?

Boston Rob: No matter what, we'll have the votes. I'm trying to see which way she's trying to get me to lean towards.

Dan: I told her you told me you were down votin Cirie. Keep me posted bro.

Boston Rob: Will do.

Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sun 22 May - 23:35:21

There's less people here. There's less options. There's a potential idol floatin' around out there. Everyone is linin' up their numbers for the endgame.

I wish I had that luxury. I dont have numbers to line up. I have Boston Rob and Jaclyn or nothin'. I want to say I've got Brenda on my side. I dont know. She's pretty close to Kelley to be honest.

Lucky for me, Kelley has immunity and cannot vote. Unlucky for me, Kelley has an insane amount of connections in this game. She needs to go. So does Cirie.

However, Natalie. Natalie. I'm conflicted. Part of me knows she needs to go but if I do, will that make me a flipper? But if I don't then I could be gone. Right this very second, Cirie Natalie and Kelley could be runnin the numbers.

There's 6 people votin'. It could be a 3-3 tie. Can I trust Jaclyn and Rob to vote to keep me on a revote? Natalie has already approached Rob to see what his thoughts are. Do they vote me, do they vote Brenda, do they vote Cirie. Yeah. Natalie apparently brought me up. Maybe Rob's lying. Maybe he ain't.
I'm the shield, apparently. So Ill keep gettin votes until I get voted out or until I make it to the end. Which gets me farther votin Cirie or votin Natalie. I don't like the prospect of flipping on Natalie. Not yet anyway. It's tough man.

This is gonna be my 10th tribal council. I want to make it to number 11.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Mon 23 May - 0:32:27

My gut is tellin me things are not gonna go according to plan. I don't know if the idol is gonna get played or if Boston Rob and Natalie are gonna flip on me or that this is just the wrong move or what. But I have to trust in Rob and Jaclyn.

I won't be around for the mad scramble but I'm hopin' I'm around after tribal council.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down