Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 2

2 posters

Go down

Episode 2 Empty Episode 2

Post by Dan Foley Fri 6 May - 19:42:09

Forgetting for second that I got a vote, tribal council was awesome. It all went according to plan. NaOnka is ridin' that midnight train back to whereever she was from. But Robb's dumbass behaviour made another appearance. Was NaOnka a quitter? Yeah. Was she useless? Absolutely. But trash? That's not cool.

Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 Empty Re: Episode 2

Post by Dan Foley Fri 6 May - 21:46:41

The excitement of tribal is wearin' off and now it's startin' to set in. I received a vote. If NaOnka voted me fine more power to her cuz she's gone. But if she voted Matt then someone else threw their vote my way. Spence ignorin' my statement that I'm a vote if he needs it bothers me lots. I'm gettin' the sense that if we don't win the next immunity challenge I'm Vittued.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Fri 6 May - 21:47:58

Vittu means "fuck" Can I even say that here?
Huora means "whore"
Narttu means "bitch"

This game is a Finnish lad with Tourettes' dream game.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sat 7 May - 1:00:53

CONVERSATION:

Dan: One down.

Robb: I known so happy

Dan: Are you drunk? Or have you been aboard the ganja line?

Robb: Maybe both.

Dan: Rock on with your socks on.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sat 7 May - 20:50:17

You know what good sign that your on the bottom is?

No one talks to you.

I have rental properties that I work on when I'm not golfing or spendin time with my wife. Sometimes in a house, small animals can find their way into a home through poor vents, small holes and cracks, mostly in the foundation. We're talkin' rats, mice, snakes, squirrels, and bats.

Our tribe isn't Fort Knox here. There's gotta be crack in the foundation somewhere where I can I slip into a majority alliance. No offense to Robb, but him and me ain't a majority outta five people.

Matt, for all his talk, is the invisible man. Whose to say that the vote for Matt wasn't a penalty vote. Robb says to me we can use Matt. I'm all for it, but you can't use a toaster if the toaster don't work.

I need to snake my way into being the guy no one wants to vote out.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wesson Sat 7 May - 21:01:21

Dan Foley wrote:Vittu means "fuck"   Can I even say that here?
Huora means "whore"
Narttu means "bitch"

This game is a Finnish lad with Tourettes' dream game.

Yeah you can say fuck!
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

https://spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sun 8 May - 12:45:25

It's quiet today. Too quiet. People ain't sayin' nothin' and if they are sayin' somethin' they ain't sayin it to me.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sun 8 May - 19:59:53

I decided to take a stroll, rockin' the manties. I'm very comfortable with my body. I know I'm fat and I'm good with it, you know? If anyone doesn't like it, screw'em.

After my stroll, I met up with Brenda, the conversation was brief but I'm-a thinkin' if I can get her on my side, I'll feel a lot better about my position.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sun 8 May - 20:01:17

CONVERSATION:

Dan: Considerin' we were the only two who showed up I'm relieved nothin' changed and we're still here.

Brenda: Yup. I'm surprised you got a vote though. It might be us two again tonight.

Dan: Bren, straight up, I think your the best player on our tribe. I think we worked pretty well in decidin' NaOnka should go. You're strong, active, and I'm pretty sure you know what you want and who you want gone. I want in. If your open to it I'm loyal, I show up, and I dont want to be the guy on the bottom. You know what I always say 'Flippers never win" so you can rely on my vote. If your open to it let me know.

Brenda: No I agree. You and myself need to alliance up. We proved we are not floating about. I'm up for that 100% Dan. I have your back .

Dan: Great. I've got your back too.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sun 8 May - 20:30:40

CONVERSATION (cont.)

Dan: Dan: It will be pretty great to have someone to talk to. Spencer has barely said two words to me even though I've tried. Matt I've not talked to at all. I've talked to Robb though. Hes sort of just Robb, you know?

Brenda: Robb is a short worded guy lol. He doesn't speak to me a lot lol. Matt pmed me and I tried Spence but be doesn't seem to be here as much as we'd want him right? I didn't speak to Mixon once.

Dan: Spence and Matt are the invisible men. I know theyre on our tribe but I don't see them nowhere but Spence said he'd be at the challenge tonight so we maybe in a good position to win.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sun 8 May - 20:39:24

After talkin' to Brenda, I pled my case and she says she has my back. If I have Robb and Brenda I can sit back and coast for a couple of days. That's a big IF. As much as I would like to believe Brenda I won't feel safe tonight unless we get that immunity tonight.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Sun 8 May - 21:28:32

Brenda and me dominated the challenge. Again. But this time we won immunity and we are safe. Robb and Matt were nowhere to be seen. How like them.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down