Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan and Natalie

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dan and Natalie - Page 6 Empty Re: Dan and Natalie

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 20:07:03

Why would you and Rob vote me? I don't get it, I've helped you through so many votes.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 20:28:20

Dan?
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Mon 23 May - 20:32:36

I was told you were thinkin of voting me. Brenda said you had an idol. I got paranoid. You might not believe this but I'm happy you stayed because I felt shitty writing your name. I expect you will vote me out next and I understand.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 20:38:56

Dan. I was never voting for you. I mean look at the votes! I easily could have voted you and you would have gone. But I was and still am loyal! Rob showed me the PMs and screenshots that Brenda sent to him. She's been trying to get me out for weeks and finally figured out a way to try it. She's been playing you both and I'm sad you guys listened Sad I understand it, I really do. But I'm still sad by it.

Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Mon 23 May - 20:43:03

I should have trusted my gut. I thought too much and I need to learn to stop thinkin.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 20:44:26

I feel like I have to win immunity now or everyone will vote for me.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Mon 23 May - 20:50:28

I'm just as worried as you are
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 20:55:19

Well just so you know, I'm still as loyal as ever. My target is Brenda. I hope you're with me, but if not I understand.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Mon 23 May - 20:56:46

Ill follow your lead.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 21:36:50

Well Kelley won immunity, so that locks up my vote for Brenda. Hope you and Rob vote with me. I think I've proven nothing but loyalty through what really counts - the vote at tribal council. So I hope that counts for something.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 21:54:07

Honestly I think I'm your best chance at beating Kelley in challenges as well, and if she goes to the end she wins, hands down. All her friends are on the jury. If you and I are in the end, I think it'd be pretty even. I've pissed a lot of people off, and you're an underdog.

So I hope you look at loyalty first, but even beyond that I think I'm your best shot at beating Kelley. I'm gonna go cast my vote for Brenda. Please let me know whatever you do end up deciding so I'm at least not blindsided by it. Thank youuuu <3
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Mon 23 May - 21:57:32

I don't have any intention on votin' you at this point. I'm gonna have to trust my gut here.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 22:06:56

Are you good with voting Brenda? I trust Jac more than her I think. And Brenda hasn't even been participating which kinda sucks. If you're good with it and Rob's good with it, I'll go finalize my vote!
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Mon 23 May - 22:26:14

I'm not jumpin for joy here at votin Brenda because I know if I somehow make it to the end she's the only one I can beat. However, she hasn't been active and it's not like we've spoken about anything long term. I don't know where her loyalties lie. She also hasn't been very active recently.

But then again if Brenda goes then that leaves me as the last Vittu standing against four original green tribe members. But hey I've been a target so long nothin's gonna change for me anyway.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 22:31:51

You don't think you could beat anyone else? I think you could beat Rob or maybe Jaclyn and I think between you and me it'd be close with you probably even having an edge. The jury is very interesting because I haven't talked to most of them. Never spoke to Aubry or Robb or Todd. And Crystal and Cirie, well I voted them out lol. Brenda has a lot more friends, and is friendly with Kelley even though they haven't voted together.

Don't sell yourself short and think you couldn't beat people! I have respect for your game, and I love how you always ALMOST get voted out but you never do! lol
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Mon 23 May - 22:47:17

I got the underdog thing down. Yea, maybe I can beat Rob in the end but but maybe Rob beats me ya never know. But Kelley Jaclyn and you? I lose. I may have Robb's vote but that's not a glowin' endorsement. People might vote against me just because Robb would vote for me lol

It goes to what you said whoever gets to the end deserves to but who deserves to win? Survivin' ain't enough to win.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 22:55:58

I think you're really selling yourself short. And selling Jaclyn high lol. I agree that Kelley is dangerous though. But if you truly believe you have no shot at winning in the finals, then I hope you'd help your allies get there. And I think once we do make it together, you'll be surprised by how much of a good match-up it will be!
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Mon 23 May - 23:06:10

Lol. I agree with you, I do. You make excellent points. I think Kelley goes to the end she wins hands down and now that Cirie is gone there's almost no competition for her. It makes total sense to keep you especially over Brenda. But you'd need to convince Jaclyn or Rob as well especially if Brenda decides to show up.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 23:17:05

Jaclyn told me she'll vote Brenda, but I heard she's telling you and Rob to vote me. So I don't think we can trust her.

If you/me/rob vote together, then that alliance is majority for the rest of the game. Then literally all we'll have to do is beat Kelley at immunity and we're in the finals. Rob told me he'd vote with me, and with your vote then that's all we need.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Mon 23 May - 23:46:37

You me and Rob in the finals? I can get onboard for that. I'll see what Rob thinks but you can count on my vote for Brenda tonite.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 0:06:37

Sorry, had to go for a bit and just got back. Rob sent me a message saying he's voting Brenda too, so that should be majority! Who knows what Jaclyn will do. But if this vote does anything, it solidifies us three together all the way to the final three. As long as we can beat Kelley at an immunity!

You're a great person Dan. I can tell it really pained you to vote me last time and you legitimately felt bad about it. I know this is all a crazy game but I want you to know I genuinely appreciate you, and I can't wait to find out who you are so we can have a friendship when this is all over!
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Tue 24 May - 0:22:24

It sucked. It felt wrong when I wrote your name but this is my chance to make it right. We can go to the end if we all stay tight and stick together and beat Kelley obviously.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 0:26:29

I think we can, she can't be good at EVERYTHING haha. We can even hopefully work together in it. I don't care who wins it as long as it's not Kelley lol
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Foley Tue 24 May - 0:28:36

If Kelley goes we all have a shot.
Dan Foley
Dan Foley

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 5:04:24

Well Brenda finally got on Rolling Eyes but with you and Rob then we should be good! ill talk to you tomorrow afternoon! I assume Brenda will say vote me since I haven't talked to her at all, and idk who Jaclyn is wanting to vote. But I have faith everything will work out for us!! Smile
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next