Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaclyn and Natalie

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jaclyn and Natalie Empty Jaclyn and Natalie

Post by Tina Wesson Wed 18 May - 19:03:48

<3
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

https://spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jaclyn and Natalie Empty Re: Jaclyn and Natalie

Post by Natalie Anderson Wed 18 May - 19:36:39

Hey gurl hey!
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Wed 18 May - 20:22:32

omg Cirie gave away immunity lol. I have half a mind to vote for her just for the lolz lol! but I don't know if that's the smartest move lol

Do you want Dan gone? Or do you want someone else? I think Cirie/Kelley are kind of at our mercy so if we want someone else gone we can just say "we're voting _____!" and they'd have to go along with it lol. I'm fine with Dan going though if we want to keep them happy. Spencer and Brenda both sketch me out too. ugh lol everyone's sketchy in this game I don't trust any of those crazies
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Wed 18 May - 21:23:52

Can we please vote Cirie for the lolz?? What is going ON? At least she didn't give it away 2 days later like Brenda.

Or Spencer/Brenda vote. That would also be funny. Did I say I want us to start being mean if we can? I think we can majorly blindside Dan which will also be funny. So if we keep him this time, I feel like HE will be at our mercy cause he thinks he's going.

I like this room . For some reason, it's making my evil side come out. Wink

Talk to me. I pmed you. You're my #1 in this game.

What sort of façade do I put on in the Fab Five?

We're both sexy af by the way <3
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Wed 18 May - 23:44:53

omg and you know you can trust me! I've liked you since day 1 of this game but was hesitant to put in my ENTIRE trust just because I didn't know how active you were gonna be. But now we're getting down to the end and I know you'll be active so let's do this, let's get to final two! <3 AND I have a secret I haven't told anyone.

I have a double vote. I won it in that reward challenge at the beginning of the game (which is why I don't think there's an idol at all). I haven't told ANYONE about this, so you're the only one I'm trusting with this. I can use this double vote up until the final 7. So if I don't use it tonight (which I don't think I will) then I can use it sometime in the next two votes.

They kind of want to vote out Dan, but what if we vote out Spencer? Do you have ties to him? He barely talks to me at all and seems sketch as FUCK. I also really hate Brenda and wouldn't mind voting her. I think saving Dan would help our game, I agree with you.

I would LOVE to blindside Cirie but I can't decide if it'd be good for our game. That would put us in the final 8 and we'd have to rely on Rob to vote with us. I wish Rob were more active and would talk to me more, then we could trust him more.

ugh I want us to blindside Cirie cause it'd be so funny lmfao. but I feel like then Dan/Spencer/Brenda/Todd would all band together. I do have the double vote but I don't know how Rob would vote.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Wed 18 May - 23:47:10

My goal in any game is to take out the "dominant power alliances" and that's why it was cool of us to vote out Crystal cause they were a power alliance but now Dan's alliance is forming and it's just so annoying lol. I don't trust any of these suckers!
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Thu 19 May - 1:15:25

omg Dan told me he has a "secret plan" that includes voting out spencer. What an idiot lmao he can't be telling the truth can he?! If he is, he's really dumb. If he's not, then he's shady af!

Hopefully he was telling the truth and he actually wouldn't be mad if we vote spencer. Then if spencer does go, then no one's mad at us lol
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Thu 19 May - 4:13:51

Yeah I think we will be ok. I don't feel like we've made promises to Spencer, and they can see that cirie obviously has an idol cause she gave Todd the necklace. SO wanna vote Spencer?
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Thu 19 May - 4:18:16

Oh damn gurl I missed that first post with all the good stuff:)

No we need Cirie. Her presence is making me lol actually. She's kind of shitty? Like I think whoever it is is a real genuine idiot. <3 not to be mean but I have just perceived that this person is probably easier to beat than we think. And no I have no ties to Spencer. he's said nothing to me until he wanted my vote last time. Did he vote on our side or for Dan?

Double vote?? So then we can vote Spencer? Just let me know. They think Cirie has an idol. Well, Dan and Brenda do anyway. I worry about Kelley. But if anything shady happens we will have us 2. But I think we're good.

Thank you for telling me that!! I definitely trust you 100% now. And I will be active:) I was here for a bit after the challenge keeping my eyes on stuff since you weren't here. I don't think anyone other than Kelley knows we talk either;)
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Thu 19 May - 11:55:59

lol did you see their vote split plan? I wonder about Rob, not in a bad way. Let's just play dumb when they ask <3 then we'll be evil again next time. They won't have time to do anything about it.

*FIST BUMP*
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Thu 19 May - 11:56:20

I voted Spencer by the way:)
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Thu 19 May - 13:26:13

Okay I'll vote Spencer as well! I just woke up and always wait til the last minute in case something comes up lol. I can't believe they're trying to do a vote split, I swear these people are not that smart!

And omg I know what you mean about Cirie, she's an airhead who somehow does well in challenges lol. I also liked Kelley a lot at the beginning but has she been seeming shady lately to you?? She seems shady AF to me these past few days. Maybe it's just paranoia though. And we need her for now but damn girl lol

This is fun <3 haha
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Thu 19 May - 18:41:05

So far everyone just seems lost. Brilliant plan <3

Let's move forward with our ~spreading rumors about Todd~ plan now.

rofl who voted Cirie? Maybe we can say Todd did it.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Thu 19 May - 18:43:42

I think it was Brenda! Because with the "split vote" us girls were supposed to vote Cirie and the guys were supposed to vote Kelley. And when we obviously didn't vote Cirie it left Brenda by herself lmao
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Thu 19 May - 18:47:04

Ohhhh I see.

I wanna see what Cirie says though. I posted it in the Fab Five lol.

I haven't heard from Dan yet. Rob got back to me, and just seems lost like always <3
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Thu 19 May - 19:58:29

omg you will not believe this! Brenda thinks Rob was the one who voted against Spencer and now she says she doesn't trust him and wants him out! lmfao
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Thu 19 May - 21:43:20

Okay so everyone is so stupid lol. Brenda for some reason has a vendetta against Rob and wants him out. Cirie and Kelley want to vote out Dan, and Dan wants to vote out Cirie. So we just need to decide if we want to go with one of the sides, or convince everyone to vote for Todd.

Because both sides somehow believe that Todd is in the other alliance lmao I don't understand it. I guess he's just so inactive that he's not aligned to anyone and everyone assumes he's against them since we've blamed votes on him? Either way, we've done well haha

Since Dan wants Cirie and Kelley/Cirie want Dan, I think it'd be the most hilarious to give NO ONE what they want and get everyone to vote Todd! Basically everyone's looking to you because Brenda/Dan think we're with them, and so do Kelley/Cirie. And they know they need our votes, so right now they're all waiting for you to get online and tell them who you want to target and they'll go along with it haha.

I'm hoping we can convince both groups to vote Todd and that will confuse the FUCK out of everyone when the votes are revealed cheers Let me know if you can think of a more hilarious way to play this vote.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Thu 19 May - 21:44:23

And if you're down for the Todd plan, then just go on the different group pages and say that Todd's trying to make alliances with you and he needs to go. Maybe even "I've got to go now for the day but I just voted Todd!!" lol play up that "inactiveness" angle and that'll force them to vote with you or risk being voted out themselves
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Thu 19 May - 22:51:36

I'm currently cracking up at the thought of these two sides fighting so heavily about who to vote for and then being SHOCKED when it's a 6-1 vote against Todd lmfao or 7-0 if he penalties lol!
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 20 May - 11:53:22

K I'll push the Todd thing!
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 20 May - 16:17:35

I told Cirie that, part of the reason we didn't tell them was cause we wanted Dan to think we were LOCKED IN to the final four with him and Brenda, so he won't try so hard at the next immunity. I said we really felt sad for not telling her and "agonized" over it lol.

Dude....this is fun. <3 What next??? Brenda is pushing for Cirie. Obviously. I guess we have some time to figure out some plans. I got your back girl. Keep communication open over the weekend<3
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Fri 20 May - 17:07:08

Depending on who wins immunity, we could do something hilarious with the double vote. Like tell Cirie/Kelley we're voting Dan and tell Dan/Brenda we're voting Cirie, and then you and I vote Brenda with my double vote and make it 3-2-2 lmfao

It's an idea, if we can get Rob immunity. And I think both sides would be fine with giving Rob immunity since no one trusts him and they don't want him voting haha
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 20 May - 17:28:55

rofl @ Rob never voting. He wanders around in so much apprehension too.

I like your plan. I want all the votes to be messy like that <3

I need to find out when immunity is so I can be here. That's why I keep missing them, I don't confirm the time. That way this plan will work.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Fri 20 May - 17:50:58

I think even if Cirie wins immunity, we could possibly convince her to give it to Rob lol. Cause her and Kelley are convinced that if one of us wins immunity and keeps it, then it'll just be a 3-3 vote. But if we gave it to Rob, then it'd be 4-2. Or 2-2-2 if we have anything to say about it Razz

I don't think they've announced the schedule yet but I'm guessing it'll be on Sunday!
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Fri 20 May - 19:05:03

Yeah that figures. And Sunday is perfect!!! I'm off all day Sunday and will just be chilling at home. Cirie and Kel are both acting cool with the Todd boot, but I sense some I NEED VALIDATION in their posts so I went ahead and just gave my word. Cirie was PMing in private alot saying she would just appreciate honesty moving forward. Bla bla. Gonna have to start with the poker faces. I mean it very well COULD be us girls in the four, but I think that makes our odds poor cause they're gonna say they were "more honest". So I'd just rather have both or at least one of them gone by then.

This new crowd doesn't like deception and I doubt it's all us old-schoolers. So we'll have trouble beating them. Rob is probably a smart option since he's probably got the worst odds to win at this point.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next