Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaclyn and Natalie

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jaclyn and Natalie - Page 2 Empty Re: Jaclyn and Natalie

Post by Natalie Anderson Sun 22 May - 2:13:47

Yeah honestly I feel like our only shot in the end is us two and Rob. Dan will get more votes than us. Kelley probably will get more votes. Cirie definitely will.

Maybe Brenda wouldn't? I just don't know who this huge ass jury would vote for lol I never talked to Robb or Aubry or Todd. And there's only four more immunity challenges so I think it's going to be a final three, so we need to make sure that Dan/Cirie especially don't make it, and probably not Kelley as well.

I think Rob is our key to the finals. He's in the "middle" like us, so he won't be upset if we vote off Dan or Kelley or Cirie or Brenda. So we can probably use him going forward.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 0:52:58

Okay Jac so this is what everyone has *told* me they're voting for but idk if it'll be actually true.

Cirie says she's voting for Dan. Dan and Rob say they're voting for Cirie. Brenda hasn't been online yet, but I assume she'll vote with Dan/Rob.

Between your vote and my double vote, we have three votes. So we can either take out Cirie (revenge on Kelley for keeping immunity, dumb dumb dumb!) or we can vote with Cirie and take out Dan. OR we can put our three votes on someone like Brenda and it'd be a 3-3-1 tie. But the problem is - I don't get to use my double vote on the re-vote. So it'd be re-voting between you/me/dan/Rob which would just be another 2-2 tie. Unless Rob switched his vote and voted Brenda out. idk.

I think avoiding the tie might be our smartest option though. So we have our choice between Dan and Cirie. I'm leaning towards Cirie cause Dan sucks at challenges, but we'd definitely have to get Kelley back on our side for the next vote at least to take out Brenda or Dan.

Although we also have Rob who I THINK will do what we tell him, but who knows if he's secretly ~plotting~. I haven't heard your name at all so as long as you haven't heard mine, we *hopefully* should be safe this round.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Mon 23 May - 4:03:21

I'll be here to get Kelley back. I'll just act like dumbfounded like I always do with her. Cirie it is. I hate Sunday challenges I always miss them:(
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Mon 23 May - 21:09:27

haha <3 I love what I think you might be doing.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Mon 23 May - 21:31:31

Okay so there's definitely chaos everywhere. <3

I am working on Kelley. If I can just manage to screw everyone's votes up by pretending I'm on to something and misleading people, I think we can group me/you/one other vote together to get someone out.

It's just up to you. We're in that GREAT of a position but I doubt they're gonna pull their votes together.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 21:33:07

Omg there's SO MUCH chaos.

I'm trying to make Rob and Dan feel so shitty about voting for me that they save us this round lol. I think our only hope is to try to get Rob or Dan to vote Brenda.

So basically if you work on Rob and tell him this is the only way to repent for last vote, we should be good. Rob told me he's a very new player to the games and he really seems like he feels AWFUL lmao so we need to take advantage of that!!
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 21:38:33

Oh yeah, Brenda sent screenshots of mine and Brenda's convo to Rob and that's why Rob voted against me. How shitty is that of Brenda? lol I mean I know it's in the rules, but damn how cheap of a move in that. In real survivor you can't "screenshot" someone's convos to convince other people of stuff lol.

And then the dumb bitch penalty voted lmao
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Mon 23 May - 21:39:51

eh, I am not a fan of screenshotting. Takes the fun out if it. Fuck that, she can get the votes then. Maybe she will penalty.

And yeah my head spins in this game <3 the chaos seems to work for us though Wink stay strong <3 <3
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 21:43:22

lol yeah the chaos definitely helps! I'm trying to tell Rob and Dan that we've proven we're loyal because we did vote Cirie. So hopefully they'll fall into that "we're loyal" trap and vote to keep me. But I somehow doubt it so I'm hoping Brenda penalties again lol. Although I think I'd go home in a tie-vote anyways.

OH WELL. If I go home then I go home, it's been fun wreaking havoc <3 but hopefully we can guilt Rob and/or Dan into voting out Brenda.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Mon 23 May - 23:14:40

No word from Dan or Brenda. Have you seen them on? I doubt we'll have Rob. To be honest he's seemed shady to me and then the "okay I'm here" what? Here for what? <3

Let's just keep doing what we've been doing. I at least tried to beat Kelley! She's good. K dan just messaged me brb.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Mon 23 May - 23:23:23

Dan is saying he's thinking of voting Brenda (!!!) but he's reluctant to be last Vittu. So just keep pushing! It's workin. Tell him he will beat me and you at the end, that's what I've already told him. Razz
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 23:26:35

lol yeah I was gonna say, isn't that MORE impressive to be the last one standing? I honestly think it's smarter for them to vote Brenda, just because we need EVERYONE to stop kelley from immunity. If she wins the last two and makes the FTC, she wins the game. Hands down.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Tue 24 May - 0:14:51

Yep. Although, I'm not sure I'd vote her? I have found her to be surprisingly very linear lol.

Just keep working Dan. He has said twice now that he wants to vote Brenda but is reluctant so I would assume there's another name so he's leaning towards Brenda more and that's why he keeps mentioning it. Just as assumption. I have weird vibes about Rob. He got a little short with me earlier.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 0:18:17

Well they both voted me last vote so I wouldn't doubt they'd do it again lol, but hopefully they'll prove loyalty this time and just vote Brenda! She's not active and doesn't deserve to be in the final five anyways. But oh well. They both told me they'll vote Brenda so hopefully they will. And since Brenda will probably penalty vote, our two votes will be enough regardless to get Brenda out.

And I agree! I think the jury will love Kelley, but I probably wouldn't vote for her.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Tue 24 May - 21:31:57

Talk to me. What do you wanna do?
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 21:34:45

I'm waiting to see what Dan and Rob want to vote. I don't want me quitting sending you home, but I'm about to log out for good lol. No interest playing a game like this.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 21:44:46

Yeah Dan wants me to vote you. Who knows where Rob is.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 21:52:04

yeah just let me know who to vote for or if you want me to penalty and take the hit, I'll do either
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Tue 24 May - 21:53:36

I haven't heard from ROb yet. I think maybe we just vote Dan? I think we can trick them into splitting and do 2-1-1 somehow. If not at least we have 2 of 4.
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 21:57:31

Ugh I can't stomach a Kelley win to this game. Yeah I'll vote Dan. I don't see them splitting their votes, but it's possible.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Tue 24 May - 22:00:38

I'll try. If I see a break to make a move to do so, I will let you know, on fb if I have to. SO you can come back it up somehow. <3
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 22:01:22

If one of us goes home this time and we don't beat Kelley at immunity next, then the two guys just vote whichever one of us remains. so I guess this vote is kinda crucial to ensure at least one of us gets to the end
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaclyn Schultz Tue 24 May - 23:19:13

Think you can beat Rob in a tie?
Jaclyn Schultz
Jaclyn Schultz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content