Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Confessionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by Tina Wesson Sun 22 May - 20:34:20

YAS ALLY YAS
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

https://spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wesson Sun 22 May - 20:37:01

omfg they slayed
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

https://spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Sun 22 May - 20:38:53

ALWAYS
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Sun 22 May - 21:02:04

ROUND TEN CONFESSIONAL:

KELLEY you are one crafty bitch who can't be trusted. Which I already knew, but you are so dumb. You are really dumb. Forreal.

Cirie gave up immunity. I gave up immunity. And you're the selfish one who decides to keep it? Give me a break lol. You weren't going to go home tonight because I'm the one controlling that, but now your bff Cirie is going hoooooome! Bye boo!

And you brought this on yourself. You knew by being selfish and keeping immunity, it would bring on a 3-3 tie. Well, you didn't know that Jac and I are splitting off and using my double vote, but still. By not giving away immunity, you showed you don't trust us. So you've got to go.

Will you go in the next round? Possibly. If I feel like it. But if you don't orchestrate me going home this round, you will not end up in the finals. Sorry, it's just not happening. Bye boo. Don't let the door hit ya where the Lord split ya cheers

Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Sun 22 May - 23:16:50

ROUND TEN CONFESSIONAL:

I'M GETTIN SKETCHED OUT OVER HERE!

Have all my lies finally caught up to me? MAYBE! People don't seem to be scheming with me as much as they usually do. They're cutting things off shorter. Not being as friendly. And not giving away as much info.

Or maybe that's just my paranoia. But I wouldn't be surprised if people banded together to throw some votes my way. I just need to figure out 1. if that's happening and 2. where I can put my two votes to keep myself safe another round.

If Cirie/Dan/Brenda/Rob vote together against me, I'm done. No matter where I put my votes. I don't THINK they're joining forces, but tbh it would be a great move. I haven't been exactly subtle with my scheming, so I know I SHOULD be a threat. I'll honestly be a bit disappointed in everyone if they choose to not target me here. Come on guys! It's obvious! But I would love it if they didn't do the obvious move and they keep me around Smile Hopefully my social game will help me make that happen.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 21:00:33

ROUND ELEVEN CONFESSIONAL:

I'M STILL HERE BITCHES! <3

lolololol @ this last vote. It was a clusterfuck. A COUP HAS OCCURED! And like all the best coups in history, it has failed miserably. You really need to make sure you have the votes if you're going to try to vote me out!

What an interesting twist though! They tried to turn a coup against me, but Cirie ended up going home (the one who WASN'T trying to actively vote me off!) So funny. I'm okay with this, as Cirie is a huge jury threat and a threat to win immunity, and I need all the help there as I can get.

I like how Rob at first tried to say "so wtf just happened?" and then when I called his ass out on voting for me, he started blabbing. What a weak-willed person.

I've found that the most important aspect of these games is adapting to situations, so how I handle this is VERY important. I decided on the guilt method to be my best move. Rob and Dan both see that I was "loyal" and voted Cirie (even though I decided that at the last minute) so now they feel like shit that they tried to vote me off. If I can get them feeling guilty enough, then I can hopefully get them to vote with me next round and get Brenda's ass packing.

Which by the way, who THE FUCK takes screenshots and uses them? That's such a shitty way to play the game. They don't have screenshots on CBS survivor, and isn't this supposed to emulate that experience? I get that's it's legal and allowed because it can't really be controlled or regulated, but it's such a shitty way to play the game. That goes for any imdb game, mystery or not.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 21:49:32

DAYUM Sandra, back at it again with the hard as fuck challenges!

That was ridiculous. Kelley must have used some type of website or something to figure those out, because I don't think it's humanly possible to figure those out that quickly. Oh well, she won it fair and square.

My outlook isn't looking too bright I must say. I do hope Brenda penalties, because that would ensure her going home. But I doubt she will for a second vote in a row. My other hope is that Rob takes pity on me and my guilt trip on him works. I've been trying to make him feel HORRIBLE for voting me, but also ensure him that I "forgive" him. Of course I forgive him! Because I do want him in the final three with me. Because he'd be sooo easy to beat.

I just don't want Kelley or Dan to win this season, and Rob and Jaclyn probably won't. So basically I need to figure out some way to stay! FOR THE GOOD OF THE PEOPLE! <3
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 19:22:52

I really just don't know who I can trust. I hope I've guilted Rob and Dan into voting out Brenda, even though it'd probably be smarter of them to vote me out. But I tried to appeal to their sense of logic and their emotional states.

They both seriously feel bad for trying to oust me last vote, which I find hilarious. This is a game! Of course you should be trying to vote me out! Don't feel bad you tried to vote me out. Feel bad that you failed at it! So on one hand, I'm trying to make them feel like they "owe" me. On the logical side, I'm their best shot at beating Kelley in one of the last two immunity challenges. We're all in agreement that if Kelley makes the finals, she wins. Now I'm not sure just how true it is, but I can definitely say I'd rather sit next to Rob and Jaclyn or Rob and Dan in the finals than Kelley.

So I tried to get them to see Kelley as the biggest threat, and hopefully I can beat her at immunity next round in order to vote her off. Which will leave me in the final four with three other people who are HORRIBLE at challenges. Wow, funny how that works out for me Smile What a coincidence!

Still, these people could easily vote me out still. Rob's shown me some shifty stuff Jaclyn is pulling, and we're getting down to the end game. Do I trust Jaclyn? I'd like to think so, but this is a game! If she voted me out, would I understand? Well, it depends how she does it. If she does it to go to the end with Rob and Dan, I'd understand. If she did it to go to the end with Kelley, that would baffle me and she'd lose my respect. It all depends how she would accomplish it.

Hopefully this isn't my last confessional of the season. I guess we'll soon find out.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Tue 24 May - 19:31:09

ROUND TWELVE CONFESSIONAL:

SCREENSHOTS CAN'T WIN THE GAME FOR YOU BOO! Sorry, buh-bye now Brenda!

On one hand I cannot BELIEVE I got everyone to vote out Brenda. This is BRENDA we're talking about. The girl who didn't log in for FOUR DAYS this past weekend. The girl who always penalty voted. The girl who was no threat to absolutely anyone.

And my "allies" kept me over her. I love it.

I am in an interesting position now though, because I really need to beat Kelley at immunity and send her home. If she wins, I have to pick between voting out Jaclyn or one of the boys who just saved me. And both of those options suck, just because I don't want anyone pissed at me going into the final four. I want to win immunity so I don't have to even vote and get blood on my hands. But who knows, that Kelley is a firecracker. Depending on the challenge I might have a shot, but otherwise I could be screwed.

Also can we talk about how BORING and one-dimensional Kelley is? I really hope if she gets to the end that the jury doesn't award her the win. She's such a snoozefest.

But winning immunity is tonight's problem. At the moment, I'm just celebrating that I'm still here and I'm in the final five!
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2