Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rob M and Natalie A

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Rob M and Natalie A - Page 6 Empty Re: Rob M and Natalie A

Post by Rob Mariano Mon 23 May - 20:13:30

I know it sucks. I'm not going to lie. I was told you were just using me for my vote and I believed it. The whole immunity thing too... apparently you only used it to prevent me from voting? I know I should have asked, but she told me last minute. It's not a solid excuse, but I actually believed the person who told me you would cut me lose, and actually got screenshots (the whole nine yards). I feel so foolish, because in the end, I was the one who was disloyal to you. There's nothing else I can really say.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 20:18:54

Who's the "she"?

I want you in the finals with me because I know that neither of us can beat Dan/Kelley/Brenda with all their friends on the jury. We're getting down to the point that alliances and friendships don't matter. It comes down to who we can beat. And have you taken a look at the jury? It's none of our friends. It's ALL of theirs.

I have said things about you to other people in chats, but that's been to keep them on our good side so we don't get targeted by them. I obviously can't tell other people that you're my number one ally lol, so it's unfortunate you believed them.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 20:20:37

Can I see these screenshots so I know what's being said about me?
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 20:41:39

I really do understand your decision, I just wish you would have come and talked to me. I have said things to Brenda, just like I've said things to Kelley and I've said things to Cirie. But am I being truthful when I say things to them? Not at all. I can't let them know who I'm really aligned with. My vote is honest about that though. Votes don't lie, and I hope you see my loyalty and trust me going forward through that.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Mon 23 May - 20:45:42

Natalie, I'm really sorry. I'm not use to playing these games, and without giving it away, I'm fairly new to all of this. I feel so embarrassed. I sorry, but mostly on a personal level. I feel awful. I thought she was being genuine late last night. If you have to vote me out I understand.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 20:54:13

Rob, I'm not voting you out. You and me are going to the end! Nothing's changed. I can tell how badly you really feel about this, and I want you to know that it's okay. I understand how it must have looked when she sent those PMs, and I might have reacted similarly. I hope we just come to each other and talk about things now in the future. I don't want to see you quit though. We need each other in this game. Since Day 1 we've been together! <3
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Mon 23 May - 22:44:52

I just don't know what to do anymore

Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Mon 23 May - 22:45:04

y Jaclyn Schultz Today at 21:36:10
I am going to make a room with me, you, and Kelley. Is that okay? The three of us really need to talk cause we're all being used as pawns. If we come together, they can't take us out.

Jaclyn Schultz

View user profile Send private message
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 22:46:25

Jaclyn said that?! Is she not with us either?! omg
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 22:49:48

Well my only chance is if Brenda penalties. I hope you vote with me. Dan said he would vote Brenda and I hope he's telling the truth too. I really just don't want to go home by the hand of my allies when you guys can save me Sad

If Jaclyn's against us, then you/me/Dan should go to the end together. Jaclyn just hadn't voted against me so I didn't know whether to trust her or not. But if you're saying that Jaclyn can't be trusted then you/me/dan should go to the finals.

Regardless though, we need to beat Kelley at immunity or none of us win this game. And Brenda won't help at immunity since she's not even active.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Mon 23 May - 22:50:56

I just sent it to you, instead of holding it in like last time. I will vote with you and if I go home I go home. I'm gonna see what she says.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 22:53:06

When did Jaclyn send that? Because it says Today at 21:36:10 but she hasn't been online since 20:40:42.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Mon 23 May - 22:55:44

I'll send you a screenshot
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 22:57:07

Oh no I believe you! You don't have to go through the trouble. It's just weird. She's shifty. But she's also the only person we can beat in the end, so I've been so conflicted.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Mon 23 May - 22:59:34

https://imgur.com/Zyy6o0O

I'm trying to be as honest as possible, so there's the link. My time is weird. I don't know how to change it.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 23:01:26

Well, if she's trying to align with Kelley then she's really not smart. Kelley will clean UP in the finals with the vote. All her friends are the ones on the jury! And she's won immunities. If you're more comfortable going to finals with Dan instead, then I'm down for that as well. As long as you and I are there then I don't really care
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Mon 23 May - 23:04:47

just tell me how to vote. It's sketchy, and I'm a bit confused on the whole thing, but whatever. We got through this mistake of mine and I'll make it up to you.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 23:06:06

Is Dan telling you who he's thinking? I mean he told me he'll vote Brenda with me, but I just don't know if he's telling me the truth. I hope he is.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Mon 23 May - 23:10:42

"Jaclyn wants to vote Natalie. Natalie is sayin' Brenda. After last vote I'm not sure man."

Well. I just asked him straight up.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Mon 23 May - 23:12:28

He seems confused.
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 23:15:05

Well if you guys vote with me, we have three strong moving forward. If you vote with Jaclyn, you just have you two and then Kelley/Jaclyn together. And then Brenda in the middle but she probably won't be active.

idk, please just let me know what you guys decide so i'm not blindsided :/ I really do think it's best for us to vote together, just because I can help beat Kelley for immunity. If she gets to the end, she has the game won and that's the boring ending that I don't want for this season lol. The audience will be so disappointed! lol

Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Mon 23 May - 23:17:12

Yes! I promise. So vote Brenda?
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 23:19:13

That's what I'm doing unless everyone wants someone else. There's just not that many options lol. Dan told me "I'll vote Brenda but you just have to convince Rob or Jaclyn" so I assume if you tell him you're down to vote Brenda, he will too. But even if he doesn't, if Brenda stays inactive then she'll penalty and you/me will have enough votes even by ourselves.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Mariano Mon 23 May - 23:24:15

I'll tell him I'll vote Brenda. She did lie to me after all! I shouldn't have believed her
Rob Mariano
Rob Mariano

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Anderson Mon 23 May - 23:24:37

So is Jaclyn just BS-ing in "The Mafia"'s chat about voting Brenda? Gosh she disappoints me if she's lying. But that makes it even easier for a you/me/dan final three! I'd rather lose to you or Dan than let Jaclyn, Kelley or Brenda have the win.
Natalie Anderson
Natalie Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next