Spooky's Survivor Season 4: Hevonkakki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Confessionals - Page 3 Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by Kelley Wentworth Thu 19 May - 21:43:41

And sorry I haven't said anything about Drag Race, I am kind of upset that Kim Chi didn't win, but also upset that Kim Chi just sucked aside from having sickening looks. Basically, I was rooting for someone that I knew wasn't going to win, but I was still upset when she didn't Laughing
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Thu 19 May - 21:44:12

At least CLF got Miss Congeniality <3 she's such a sweetheart.
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Fri 20 May - 12:59:32

Me towards Natalie right now:

Confessionals - Page 3 Justin-timberlake

I am fucking DONE with this bitch. I dont care if I go, I can't work with someone as volatile and unpredictable as she is. She is probably working with Dan. No other reason why 3 rounds in a row she doesn't want to vote for him.

I need to find a new ally ASAP.

Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wesson Fri 20 May - 13:42:30

I was rooting for Kim and Naomi to pull an upset. Oh well, Bob is still a good winner I suppose. God I've been disappointed by RPDR, Survivor and TAR finales this time lol
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

https://spookysurvivor4.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Fri 20 May - 14:26:15

Confessional:

OMG the amount of SHIT coming out of Natalie's mouth right now makes me concerned, I just want to go to the pharmacy and get her some Pepto Bismol. It just keeps coming out.

This bitch has the nerve to switch the vote, vote with the new majority, and then pretend that she "didn't know" the vote was Todd..

I may be a blonde, but I am not stupid.
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Fri 20 May - 15:17:00

Can I get a room with Cirie and Brenda pleasssse
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wesson Fri 20 May - 18:09:59

What would you like it to be called
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Fri 20 May - 18:49:14

Witches Coven

Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Sun 22 May - 20:57:49

i got "distracted"...mmmhmm. tonight, someone that i wanted gone for a long time, will go. i really dont trust anyone anymore, so let the fireworks begin
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Mon 23 May - 19:33:16

Confessional:

Well will you look at that. The one person that showed some sort of decency will be leaving today. I thought so. Cirie was a victim of people playing some of the worst flip flopping and lying I've ever seen. And I don't mean bad in like "OMFG I HATE THESE BITCHES MASTERFUL PLAYERS OMFG" but bad in like, serious case of bad jury management. It's sloppy, sleazy, and not really worth of the title of sole survivor.

Natalie: Lying fake bitch

Jaclyn: Lying bitch, but at least she's not fake

Rob: goat to the power of 4

Dan: saved so many times, I just might vote for him at the end as the ultimate f*ck you to Natalie/Jaclyn

Brenda: hopeless.

It's going to be a serious struggle from now on, but I am ready to meet my fate, whatever that may be.
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Mon 23 May - 20:48:22

Confessional:

Oh Natalie, just look at you acting all shocked and sad. Please....it's like the Todd vote. "I didnt know" and "that's not the name they told me!"

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Tue 24 May - 20:53:12

What mess? I had all correct and submitted within the deadline?
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wesson Tue 24 May - 20:53:45

The mess has nothing to do with you. Just sit back and let us make sure no one goes postal.
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Tue 24 May - 20:55:58

Well, just wondering why Natalie will go postal if she doesnt get immunity lol. If shes saying that she submitted too soon, it was her fault for not checking the timestamp. I made the same mistake, but mine was I didnt even know we had 20 minutes, so I took my sweet time Laughing

She's freaking cuz she probably thinks she is going.

STAY STRONG TINA AND SANDRA
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Tue 24 May - 22:27:41

Confessional:

Well, Brenda left at the last tribal council. That's 7 tribal councils that Dan has been spared. He's definitely has that "target that survived so many votes" thing going for him, and with a jury that probably hates me or is indifferent towards me, I am worried about that.

I kind of wish the twist was over because I want to be safe, but I also want to vote. I kind of feel like this twist is heavily damaging my game because I will have very little to show in terms of the game I play if I was unable to vote each round. I did try to influence the vote, but no one would listen to me Rolling Eyes

Tonight's the final 5 immunity and it's, once again, do or die for me. I hate being in the position that if I lose, I go home, but that's just the way things fell in this game. I am playing hard therefore, I am a threat. Winning immunity might be my only way to the finals at this point.

Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Wed 25 May - 17:18:57

Confessional:

I should have finished that immunity challenge faster than I did lol. Some of those were too obvious. I think I spent a good 5 minutes trying to figure out the Tina and Kelly answers Laughing

But it's time for the results to be announced and to my surprise, Natalie wins. I was totally ok with it, I mean, I knew if I didn't win, I would get voted out, so I didnt want to act too angry or upset.

Well, turns out there was a mistake made with results and I ended up winning after all. I wasn't even aware of the mistake Laughing but it's not like I am going to complain if it's in my favor! Very Happy

So Tina goes all miss universe on Natalie, takes the necklace off of Natalie and puts it on me. I look better with it anyway. I know I am safe tonight and I am not gonna let these bitches Tina and Sandra take it away from me. MINE.

Confessional

I am really trying to figure why things went wrong with Natalie. I really trusted her and she was my main bitch. I am not upset that she made deals with other people, we all do that. Some more successfully than others. What pissed me off I guess, was the fact that it was Natalie's way or fuck you. I wanted Dan out so many times, and she just didnt seem like she was willing. Plus her victim, deer caught in headlights, act after every vote got tiring pretty quickly.

I obviously knew dumping Natalie would leave me with no real allies in this game. I rarely talk to Jaclyn, and I've exchanged like, 5 PMs with Rob this entire game. I hate Dan so I am not even going to bother with him. I wanted to trust Brenda but she chose to go inactive at this crucial point in the game, so she can go too.

Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Wed 25 May - 20:08:51

Confessional:

Mood right now:

Confessionals - Page 3 Kelleysmile

That is all.

Final 3 baby!!! <333

Now, to figure out how to convince this jury that I didnt rely solely on immunity wins to get to the end. That will be fun....
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Fri 27 May - 14:52:22

The amount of self control going on right now with me is unbelievable. There's just so much I want to tell this bitch "Jaclyn" right now but I dont want to ruin whatever chance I have of winning.

But seriously, fuck Jaclyn.
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Sun 29 May - 20:48:48

Confessional (Reward #2):

So tonight is our second reward challenge. Usually my opinion in regards to rewards is that it is nice to be the one that has them and not have to be paranoid about who might have them. But I figured if an Idol was handed out, it was for the reward challenge #1. I am sure this one will be a double vote or a vote nullifier. I wonder if I should show up or not. Last night was not my best moment, challenge wise, so I could use a reward in case we lose the next immunity, but I dont want to look too threatening. I will probably skip it and pretend I forgot or something Laughing
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Mon 6 Jun - 17:36:01

I am stuck at home and bored, so I made an intro Laughing I do this with Windows Live Maker so no fancy custom graphics lol just clips from various intros:

Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wesson Mon 6 Jun - 17:37:06

GLAM GODDESS
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wesson Mon 6 Jun - 17:38:45

Omfg that was FANTASTIC
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelley Wentworth Mon 6 Jun - 17:40:37

I was trying to look for a more Scandinavian-like remix of ancient voices but couldn't find one. And all those shots of water challenges, I bet the water was very cold Laughing

My edit in episodes, (most likely) runner-up robbed g.oddess </3

Laughing
Kelley Wentworth
Kelley Wentworth

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wesson Mon 6 Jun - 17:41:04

Can you post the link here so I can put in the IMDb post. You'll be credited obvi
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tina Wesson Mon 6 Jun - 17:41:30

Who are your Edgic contenders so far?
Tina Wesson
Tina Wesson
Admin